Projects & Installations
After ten months of construction, Enovos Luxembourg inaugurates a new 10 MW wind farm in Souilly, near Verdun.
[New Wind Projects] Atmos submits planning application for wind farm in South LanarkshireThe project which is located approximately 4-5km from the villages of Crawfordjohn, Leadhills and Wanlockhead sits within the Broad Area of Search for Wind Farms over 20MW as defined by South Lanarkshire Council. ...
[New Wind Projects] Mainstream’s SMart Wind signs agreement with The Crown EstateOptimus Wind and Breesea together comprise the second phase of projects within the Hornsea Zone. ...
[New Wind Projects] Renewable Energy Company Doubles Scottish Investmentthree new projects in Dumfries & Galloway are; Shepherds’ Rig, near Carsphairn; Stroanshalloch, near Moniaive; and Marnhoul near Corsock. ...
[New Wind Projects] Availon wins major order from Japan’s EOS Engineering & ServiceAvailon GmbH, a cross-brand provider of wind turbine generator (WTG) services, has signed a major contract with the Japanese firm EOS Engineering & Service Co., Ltd. for the supply of 80 grid coupling contactors....
[Projects & Installations] All eyes on Triodos Renewables’ new wind turbinesGreen energy company Triodos Renewables will start the new-year with the erection of two new wind turbines at Eye, Suffolk this week. The Eye project ...
[Projects & Installations] Siemens receives 126 MW wind power plants order in IrelandSiemens Energy has received an order for delivery and servicing of 42 direct-drive wind turbines for two onshore wind power plants. Purchaser is ...
[Projects & Installations] Gamesa To Supply 47.6 MW to an Indian Power Project of SJVN, a Joint Venture With Indian GovernmentChennai, India, November 19. Gamesa -thought its subsidiary Gamesa Wind Turbines Private Limited in India- has signed and Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) contract to ...
[Projects & Installations] First Wind Announces Completion of Hawaii Wind ProjectThe 69 MW project has the potential to power 14,500 Oahu homes and becomes Hawaii’s largest wind energy project to date....
[Projects & Installations] The UK's biggest wind farm powers upIt has been a while since we last wrote, but we are pleased to report that the turbines have begun generating electricity.Since all 11 eleven ...
[Projects & Installations] GE Empowers Kennedy Renewables to Develop Company’s First Wind Project• Scotland’s Little Raith Wind Farm is Launch Project for Kennedy Renewables• GE Industry Expertise Supports Entrepreneurial Venture and Project Success• Nine 2.75-Megawatt Turbines Will ...
[Projects & Installations] Gamesa to supply 135MW turbines for wind farms in FinlandSpanish wind energy manufacturer Gamesa has secured a contract to supply, install and operate four G128 turbines at the 18MW Sino wind farm ...
1 2 total: 18 | displaying: 1 - 12
Poll: Wind Energy Mix
Gas, oil and coal are limited resources, whilst the use of wind power constitutes an alternative. Do you believe that the share of wind power in the energy mix is already sufficient?
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- SMA Releases Online Version of Sunny Design for PV System Configuration
- SMA Prepares for another Year of Regional Forums, Releases 2013 Dates
- BC Bioenergy Network Invests $1.5 M in Fraser richmond Soil and fibre “Energy Garden”
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice
- Inovateus Solar and the Berrien County Youth Fair Association Announce Partnership Agreement for New Net-Zero Solar Powered Expo Arena
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park
- Rising wind farm rentals continue to generate income for landowners
- UK Government Launch The UK Green Investment Bank plc (UK GIB)
- Announcing the Solar Power Mexico conference
Latest Renewables Jobs
Wind Energy RSS Feeds
Poll: Increased Electricty Production
If we are to increase the domestic production of electricity, by which means do you think we should do this? Should it be done by building more windpower, hydropower, coal fired plants, nuclear plants or plants fired with biomass?