Strategic partnership with WEG to develop utility scale platform for South American market.
[Company News] seebaWIND Service monitors northerly wind farm in the world: Significant increase in earnings thanks to remote monitoring in real timeThe manufacturer-independent service providers seebaWIND Service GmbH monitored since May 15 wind turbines Nordex N80, with a total output of 37.5 MW wind farm in...
[Company News] Gamesa secures a contract from GDF SUEZ to upgrade 19 wind turbines in the south of FranceThe deal with La Compagnie du Vent includes programmes to enhance turbines' availability and to extend their lifetime....
[Company News] Rix Sea Shuttle proud to have been awarded a contract at one of Europe’s largest offshore wind farmsRix Sea Shuttle is proud to have been awarded a contract at one of Europe’s largest offshore wind farms....
Just in time for Earth Day, Google and MidAmerican Energy are pleased to announce an agreement for MidAmerican Energy to supply Google’s Council Bluffs, Iowa data center with up to 407 megawatts of wind-sourced energy....
[Company News] GE Strengthens India's Localization Efforts in Wind EnergyGE has introduced the 1.7-103 wind turbine, its first wind turbine developed and engineered specifically for India's low-wind speed conditions...
[Company News] Fred. Olsen Selects SSE Telecoms to Ensure its Remote Scottish Wind Farms are Always OnlineNetwork provider chosen to deliver reliable connectivity, with 4Mb capacity and internet access....
[Product Annnouncements] Gamesa - 2.0-2.5 MW and 5.0 MW platformThe new G114-2.0 MW and G128-5.0 MW stand out among this year’s offering....
[Company News] Vestas and EP Global Energy join forces to provide wind energy solutions in Jordan and other Middle Eastern countriesAs part of the Wind for Prosperity program, Vestas and EP Global Energy signed a Memorandum of Understanding today on bringing wind energy solutions to remote communities in the Middle East...
Innovation Lab with advanced technologies to support fast development and innovation for repairs to wind turbine gearbox and rotors....
• Order from Minnesota Power for 64 units of Siemens’ latest evolution of 3-MW D3 platform wind turbines, including service and maintenance contract • Direct drive turbine with ...
[Company News] Enel Green Power completes its first wind farm in BrazilEnel Green Power has completed the construction of its first wind farm in Brazil, located in Morro do Chapéu (Bahia). Primavera, the new wind farm, is ...
Poll: Wind Energy Mix
Gas, oil and coal are limited resources, whilst the use of wind power constitutes an alternative. Do you believe that the share of wind power in the energy mix is already sufficient?
- Blogs & Opinion: Global Energy Group accuse Government of fudging green energy commitment
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- Could Scotland become a global wave and tidal energy leader?
- New Renewables Directory Sets Record
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice
- Operation and maintenance base completed for the Nordsee Ost wind farm
- First offshore wind project proposal for West Coast of US
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park
- Inovateus Solar and the Berrien County Youth Fair Association Announce Partnership Agreement for New Net-Zero Solar Powered Expo Arena
- SDCL Asia to launch USD 200 million UK China Energy Efficiency Investments Fund
Latest Renewables Jobs
Wind Energy RSS Feeds
Poll: Increased Electricty Production
If we are to increase the domestic production of electricity, by which means do you think we should do this? Should it be done by building more windpower, hydropower, coal fired plants, nuclear plants or plants fired with biomass?