Research & Analysis
China Wind Turbine Industry Report, 2013-2016, predicts that by 2016, China's wind turbine output will remain at about 7.4 million sets.
[Research & Analysis] The Importance of Ports in the UK's Booming Offshore Wind IndustryThe Importance of Ports in the UK’s Booming Offshore Wind Industry Summary The UK offshore wind industry is the largest in the world ...
[Research & Analysis] Brazil Wind Power Sector Opportunity Analysis 2018Brazil wind power sector has been expanding gradually in recent years ...
[Research & Analysis] Cold climate wind energy showing huge potentialWind energy capacity is growing rapidly in the cold climates of the world. ...
[Research & Analysis] Brodies survey identifies opportunities for future growth of Scotland's offshore wind sectorPlanning and licensing issues, high grid connection charges and access to finance have been identified as some of the main challenges to the future growth of Scotland's offshore wind sector....
[Research & Analysis] Poland Wind Market: Outlook 2013 - 2018This market report offers an incisive and reliable overview of the wind sector of the country for the period 2013 - 2018...
[Research & Analysis] Turkey Wind Market: Outlook 2013 - 2018This market report offers an incisive and reliable overview of the wind sector of the country for the period 2013 - 2018 ...
[Research & Analysis] Global Gearless Wind Turbine Market 2012-2016TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Gearless Wind Turbine market to grow at a CAGR of 14.43 percent over the period 2012-2016. ...
[Research & Analysis] China Wind Market Quarterly Report Q4 2012Understand the Most Important Region of the Global Wind Market...
[Research & Analysis] The US Wind Industry - Production Tax Credit Extension Fuels it AgainThe US Wind Industry – Production Tax Credit Extension Fuels it Again ...
Wind Energy Events
Did You Know?
Poll: Increased Electricty Production
If we are to increase the domestic production of electricity, by which means do you think we should do this? Should it be done by building more windpower, hydropower, coal fired plants, nuclear plants or plants fired with biomass?
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- SMA Releases Online Version of Sunny Design for PV System Configuration
- SMA Prepares for another Year of Regional Forums, Releases 2013 Dates
- BC Bioenergy Network Invests $1.5 M in Fraser richmond Soil and fibre “Energy Garden”
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice
- Inovateus Solar and the Berrien County Youth Fair Association Announce Partnership Agreement for New Net-Zero Solar Powered Expo Arena
- UK Government Launch The UK Green Investment Bank plc (UK GIB)
- Announcing the Solar Power Mexico conference
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park
- Rising wind farm rentals continue to generate income for landowners
Did You Know?
Wind Energy Projects
Latest Renewables Jobs
Wind Energy RSS Feeds
- First Wind Produces Report of 2012 Community-based Initiatives
- China Wind Turbine Industry Report, 2013-2016
- Galion Lidar first to be approved for low cost offshore power curve tests
- GE Power Conversion helps to Build the Future of Wind Power Efficiency
- Brazil Wind Power Sector Opportunity Analysis 2018