Research & Analysis
RenewableUK says new statistics published today by the Department of Energy and Climate Change prove the case for wind power.
[Research & Analysis] Wind Power, Update 2014 - Global Market Size, Average Price, Competitive Landscape, and Key Country Analysis to 2020Wind Power, Update 2014 - Global Market Size, Average Price, Competitive Landscape, and Key Country Analysis to 2020 Summary “Wind Power, Update 2014 ...
[Research & Analysis] Q1 2014 Global Wind Market Update: Market ResurgenceQ1 2014 Global Wind Market Update: Market Resurgence Summary Global new order inflow for Q1 2014 showed growth of 46% from Q1 2013 levels, whereas firm order ...
[Research & Analysis] Public support for onshore wind at record level proving the Tories are out of touchRenewableUK says a new survey published by the Department of Energy and Climate Change, which shows that levels of public support for onshore and offshore wind energy are even higher than before, proves that the anti-wind Conservative party is out of touch....
[Research & Analysis] Key decisions looming on further development of wind power, says Royal Academy of EngineeringThe GB electricity grid can accommodate up to a 20% contribution from wind power without the need for significant upgrades to the system and using ...
[Research & Analysis] New Study Reveals Statewide Economic Impact of Wind Energy Development in OklahomaWind energy industry has invested more than $6.1 billion in wind farm development and construction in the past ten years....
[Research & Analysis] Positive Economic Impacts of Wind Energy to Ripple through Irish Economy, New Research Reveals• Wind Energy development will lower wholesale electricity prices and deliver significant new tax revenue and investment • Development of wind energy will bring no cost ...
[Research & Analysis] New operations and maintenance system reduces the cost of offshore windOperations and maintenance (O & M) account for approximately 25% of the costs of offshore wind farms. ...
[Research & Analysis] World Offshore Wind Market Forecast 2013-2022Now in its fifth edition, the new World Offshore Wind Market Forecast provides a ten year view of the sector through to 2022 The last ...
[Research & Analysis] High Voltage Submarine Electricity Cables Will Surpass $5.3 Billion in Annual Revenue by 2023February 25, 2014 – Boulder, CO – The expansion of offshore renewable power generation, particularly large wind power installations, is helping to drive demand for ...
Wind Energy Events
Did You Know?
Poll: Increased Electricty Production
If we are to increase the domestic production of electricity, by which means do you think we should do this? Should it be done by building more windpower, hydropower, coal fired plants, nuclear plants or plants fired with biomass?
- Blogs & Opinion: Global Energy Group accuse Government of fudging green energy commitment
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- Could Scotland become a global wave and tidal energy leader?
- New Renewables Directory Sets Record
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice
- Operation and maintenance base completed for the Nordsee Ost wind farm
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park
- First offshore wind project proposal for West Coast of US
- Inovateus Solar and the Berrien County Youth Fair Association Announce Partnership Agreement for New Net-Zero Solar Powered Expo Arena
- SDCL Asia to launch USD 200 million UK China Energy Efficiency Investments Fund
Did You Know?
Wind Energy Projects
Latest Renewables Jobs
Wind Energy RSS Feeds
- Alterra Power's Dokie 1 Wind Farm Resumes Operations
- High wind speeds lead renewables to hit all-time high at nearly 20% of electricity mix
- Wind Farm Plans Power Ahead as Grid Connection is Approved
- ACCIONA Windpower signs a new supply contract in brazil for 153 MW
- Lincoln students' fact-finding trip around UK's wind farms