China has made substantial progress in boosting its burgeoning offshore wind power by launching its largest intertidal wind farm at the end of 2011.
Wind Energy Events
Did You Know?
Poll: Increased Electricty Production
If we are to increase the domestic production of electricity, by which means do you think we should do this? Should it be done by building more windpower, hydropower, coal fired plants, nuclear plants or plants fired with biomass?
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- SMA Releases Online Version of Sunny Design for PV System Configuration
- SMA Prepares for another Year of Regional Forums, Releases 2013 Dates
- BC Bioenergy Network Invests $1.5 M in Fraser richmond Soil and fibre “Energy Garden”
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice
- Inovateus Solar and the Berrien County Youth Fair Association Announce Partnership Agreement for New Net-Zero Solar Powered Expo Arena
- UK Government Launch The UK Green Investment Bank plc (UK GIB)
- Announcing the Solar Power Mexico conference
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park
- Rising wind farm rentals continue to generate income for landowners
Did You Know?
Wind Energy Projects
Latest Renewables Jobs
Wind Energy RSS Feeds
- Belarus to build wind energy plant under EU Green Economy project
- Atmos submits planning application for wind farm in South Lanarkshire
- NextEra Energy Resources Selects GE’s New 1.7-100 Brilliant Wind Turbine for Michigan Wind Farm
- Gamesa Sells 70 MW Mexican Wind Farm to Iberdrola
- New Battery Design Could Help Solar and Wind Power the Grid