Last year’s headlines were all about high corn prices, brought on by the country’s worst drought in 50 years.
[Whitepapers] Whitepaper: EPIA - Connecting the SunIn many ways, PV is already providing grid-integration solutions. PV is meeting a growing share of electricity demand at increasingly competitive cost without ...
Whitepaper Overview The stress imposed by sandstorms can be especially severe, as the very fine dust can penetrate even the smallest openings, potentially causing problems within ...
Intensive Testing is Key to High Performance and Reliable Operation. Earth’s sunbelt offers unparalleled opportunities for development of photovoltaic technologies.Ample space, extremely high solar irradiation, ...
[Whitepapers] Whitepaper: Global Bioenergy PartnershipSummaryGlobal energy supply will face significant challenges over the next century. These include ensuring security of energy supply, greenhouse gas concentration stabilisation in the atmosphere ...
[Whitepapers] Whitepaper: PolarPower.org - Wind Power SystemsWind is a force of nature familiar to every polar researcher.Although often perceived as something with which to contend, italso offers tremendous opportunities in the ...
This White Paper provides a rationale for effective governmental renewable energy policies worldwide, as well assufficient information to accelerate effective governmental policies. It is the ...
Concerned about the future of the solar industry? Inovateus presents this five-point white paper to address concerns about this promising power source....
total: 8 | displaying: 1 - 8
Poll: Increased Electricty Production
If we are to increase the domestic production of electricity, by which means do you think we should do this? Should it be done by building more windpower, hydropower, coal fired plants, nuclear plants or plants fired with biomass?
- Blogs & Opinion: Global Energy Group accuse Government of fudging green energy commitment
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- Could Scotland become a global wave and tidal energy leader?
- New Renewables Directory Sets Record
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice
- Operation and maintenance base completed for the Nordsee Ost wind farm
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park
- Inovateus Solar and the Berrien County Youth Fair Association Announce Partnership Agreement for New Net-Zero Solar Powered Expo Arena
- First offshore wind project proposal for West Coast of US
- Making Scotland the Green Energy Capital of Europe - Interview with Alex Salmond
Poll: PV Challenges
What are the greatest challenges for the PV industry right now?