Projects & Installations
Planning permission for an 80,000 tonne Energos clean energy recovery from waste facility, in Lisburn, has been granted by Alex Attwood, Environment Minister for Northern Ireland.
[Projects & Installations] EnergyPark Peterborough Project On TrackGreen Energy Parks (GEP) is delighted to announce, with its Malaysian partners KNM Group Berhad, that their RM 2.3 billion renewable EnergyPark in Peterborough is on track....
total: 2 | displaying: 1 - 2
- Blogs & Opinion: Global Energy Group accuse Government of fudging green energy commitment
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- Could Scotland become a global wave and tidal energy leader?
- New Renewables Directory Sets Record
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice
- Operation and maintenance base completed for the Nordsee Ost wind farm
- First offshore wind project proposal for West Coast of US
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park
- Inovateus Solar and the Berrien County Youth Fair Association Announce Partnership Agreement for New Net-Zero Solar Powered Expo Arena
- UK Government Launch The UK Green Investment Bank plc (UK GIB)
Latest Renewables Jobs