MOU with Brisanzia Technologies for Potential DiCOM Facility in India
AnaeCo Limited (“AnaeCo”) and Brisanzia Technologies Pvt Ltd (“Brisanzia”) of New Delhi have signed a MOU to cooperatively explore the implementation of AnaeCo’s DiCOM™ Alternative Waste Technology (AWT) at a suitable site in India.
Under the terms of the MOU the parties will consider the technical and commercial feasibility of deploying AnaeCo’s patented DiCOM™ solution, under licence in India. AnaeCo would manage the design and commissioning of the facility and Brisanzia would have project management, construction, operations and maintenance responsibilities.
“India is experiencing unprecedented growth in volumes of waste and we are pleased to be able to offer AnaeCo’s world leading solution to address this burgeoning issue. AnaeCo’s innovative technology provides municipalities and waste management companies with a sustainable solution for waste management” said Ziaul Hasan Rizvi-Director, Brisanzia.
“We are pleased to have the opportunity to work with an experienced company such as Brisanzia in order to provide a solution for the essential service of waste management. Brisanzia’s strengths align well with AnaeCo’s capabilities and our strategy for the Indian market,” said Patrick Kedemos, Managing Director & CEO of AnaeCo.
Brisanzia is a multidisciplinary environmental engineering organisation dealing in water and waste water treatment and solid waste management systems. The company has expertise in design and execution of environmental management systems and pollution control equipment. The company’s vision is to provide economic and robust waste management systems to meet customer needs.
For further information go to http://www.brisanzia.com/
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- Blogs & Opinion: Global Energy Group accuse Government of fudging green energy commitment
- Could Scotland become a global wave and tidal energy leader?
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice