Gummersbach (September 2013) – FBE has succeeded in securing two major orders in Finland and Sweden with a total value of almost Euro 90 million. In the
Northern Power Systems (NPS) has made installing their wind turbines easier than ever through a series of upgrades. Core components such as the transformer are now built into ...
AnaeCo Limited (“AnaeCo”) and Brisanzia Technologies Pvt Ltd (“Brisanzia”) of New Delhi have signed a MOU to cooperatively explore the implementation of AnaeCo’s DiCOM™ Alternative Waste Technology (AWT) at a suitable site in India....
Three Covanta facilities recognized for outstanding operations and commitment to environmentally and economically sound solid waste management....
[Company News] The UK's first solar powered major waste treatment plantLightsource Renewable Energy Limited have, together with Solarcentury, completed a 5MW utility scale solar plant close to the village of Waterbeach, Cambridgeshire....
total: 5 | displaying: 1 - 5
- Blogs & Opinion: Global Energy Group accuse Government of fudging green energy commitment
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- Could Scotland become a global wave and tidal energy leader?
- New Renewables Directory Sets Record
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice
- Operation and maintenance base completed for the Nordsee Ost wind farm
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park
- Inovateus Solar and the Berrien County Youth Fair Association Announce Partnership Agreement for New Net-Zero Solar Powered Expo Arena
- First offshore wind project proposal for West Coast of US
- GE Surpasses $1 Billion in Infrastructure Sales from Olympic Games Host Cities since 2006
Latest Renewables Jobs