AnaeCo Limited (“AnaeCo”) and Brisanzia Technologies Pvt Ltd (“Brisanzia”) of New Delhi have signed a MOU to cooperatively explore the implementation of AnaeCo’s DiCOM™ Alternative Waste Technology (AWT) at a suitable site in India.
Three Covanta facilities recognized for outstanding operations and commitment to environmentally and economically sound solid waste management....
[Company News] The UK's first solar powered major waste treatment plantLightsource Renewable Energy Limited have, together with Solarcentury, completed a 5MW utility scale solar plant close to the village of Waterbeach, Cambridgeshire....
total: 3 | displaying: 1 - 3
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- SMA Releases Online Version of Sunny Design for PV System Configuration
- SMA Prepares for another Year of Regional Forums, Releases 2013 Dates
- BC Bioenergy Network Invests $1.5 M in Fraser richmond Soil and fibre “Energy Garden”
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice
- Inovateus Solar and the Berrien County Youth Fair Association Announce Partnership Agreement for New Net-Zero Solar Powered Expo Arena
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park
- Rising wind farm rentals continue to generate income for landowners
- UK Government Launch The UK Green Investment Bank plc (UK GIB)
- Announcing the Solar Power Mexico conference
Latest Renewables Jobs