Transmission & Distribution
Mercom Capital Group, llc, a global clean energy communications and consulting firm, released its report on funding and mergers and acquisitions (M&A) activity for the smart grid sector for the first quarter of 2014.
[Transmission & Distribution] Global Microgrid Market Set for Rapid Growth Beyond 2015, Finds Frost & SullivanParticipants entering the market now can garner first-mover advantage....
[Transmission & Distribution] Research for more efficient energy consumption and more stable power gridsResearch for more efficient energy consumption and more stable power grids....
[Transmission & Distribution] Energy Department Announces Funding to Improve the Resiliency of the Electric GridNew Advanced Microgrids Will Help Communities Bolster Their Resiliency and Become More Adaptive as the Climate Changes...
[Transmission & Distribution] European partners join forces to boost business innovation and internationalisation for smart energy-efficient cities, powered by embedded technologyICT clusters from Germany, Belgium, Denmark and the Basque Country are part of CLINES, a 36-month European project funded by the European Commission within the ...
[Transmission & Distribution] PV GRID: key recommendations to better integrate photovoltaics into European distribution gridsAthens, Berlin, Bratislava, Brussels, The Hague, Lisbon, London Madrid, Paris, Prague, Rome, Sofia, Stockholm, Vienna, Warsaw, 30 January 2014 – The Europe-wide PV GRID consortium ...
[Transmission & Distribution] Apex Shares Smart Grid Expertise with UK MarketHERNDON, Virginia, Jan. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- In keeping with its global strategy, Apex CoVantage announced today plans to seek out new utility partnerships in the ...
[Transmission & Distribution] New York State Smart Grid Consortium Applauds Gov. Cuomo’s Vision for Community-Based Energy SolutionsAlbany and New York, NY – January 8, 2014 – The New York State Smart Grid Consortium (NYSSGC), a public-private partnership devoted to statewide implementation ...
[Transmission & Distribution] Utility Spending on Smart Grid IT Systems Will Reach Nearly $20 Billion by 2022, Forecasts Navigant ResearchThe expectations for the many smart grid projects that have rolled out over the last few years are high. ...
[Transmission & Distribution] LEEN, The German Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan and TÜV Rheinland Japan, launch new energy efficiency network service for the first time in JapanLEEN GmbH, The German Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan (GCCIJ) and TÜV Rheinland Japan Ltd. have agreed to cooperate to bring a new ...
Poll: Increased Electricty Production
If we are to increase the domestic production of electricity, by which means do you think we should do this? Should it be done by building more windpower, hydropower, coal fired plants, nuclear plants or plants fired with biomass?
- Blogs & Opinion: Global Energy Group accuse Government of fudging green energy commitment
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- Could Scotland become a global wave and tidal energy leader?
- New Renewables Directory Sets Record
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice
- Operation and maintenance base completed for the Nordsee Ost wind farm
- First offshore wind project proposal for West Coast of US
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park
- Inovateus Solar and the Berrien County Youth Fair Association Announce Partnership Agreement for New Net-Zero Solar Powered Expo Arena
- Announcing the Solar Power Mexico conference
Poll: PV Challenges
What are the greatest challenges for the PV industry right now?