Projects & Installations
Advanced Seaward Solar PV test instrumentation is helping a successful Caribbean based reseller and installer of solar photovoltaic and thermal systems to verify the quality of PV modules and the performance of installations.
[Projects & Installations] European Investment Bank backs South Africa’s first solar tower projectThe European Investment Bank, Europe’s long-term lending institution, has agreed to provide EUR 50m for the Khi Solar One Project. This is the first large ...
[Projects & Installations] Novatec Solar's Australian Fuel-Saver Commences OperationKarlsruhe, 24th October 2012 – Novatec’s solar boiler has commenced operations at the Liddell Power Station in New South Wales, Australia. The solar boiler acts ...
total: 3 | displaying: 1 - 3
Poll: US Solar Development
How important do you think it is for the U.S. to develop and use solar power?
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- SMA Releases Online Version of Sunny Design for PV System Configuration
- SMA Prepares for another Year of Regional Forums, Releases 2013 Dates
- BC Bioenergy Network Invests $1.5 M in Fraser richmond Soil and fibre “Energy Garden”
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice
- Inovateus Solar and the Berrien County Youth Fair Association Announce Partnership Agreement for New Net-Zero Solar Powered Expo Arena
- UK Government Launch The UK Green Investment Bank plc (UK GIB)
- Announcing the Solar Power Mexico conference
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park
- Rising wind farm rentals continue to generate income for landowners
Fact of the Week
Utilising the heat in CHP applications means that 70-85% of the energy converted from fuel can be put to use, rather than the 30-50% that is typical for electrical generation alone