Tech & Innovation
On 23 November 2012, the Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems ISE officially put its new test stand for solar thermal collectors into
[Tech & Innovation] Making Mirrors for the SunWith $1.5 million from the Department of Energy, UA researchers are continuing to improve groundbreaking technology to produce solar electricity at a price competitive with non-renewable energy sources. ...
[Tech & Innovation] LightManufacturing Introduces Groundbreaking Solar Thermal Manufacturing SystemThe new approach avoids pitfalls that plague solar electric....
[Tech & Innovation] Solar Thermal Technology Developed by Southwest Solar Technologies, Inc.Southwest Solar Technologies Inc. announced today its development program for a solar thermal technology that will serve industrial needs for process heat and steam. ...
total: 4 | displaying: 1 - 4
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- SMA Releases Online Version of Sunny Design for PV System Configuration
- SMA Prepares for another Year of Regional Forums, Releases 2013 Dates
- BC Bioenergy Network Invests $1.5 M in Fraser richmond Soil and fibre “Energy Garden”
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice
- Inovateus Solar and the Berrien County Youth Fair Association Announce Partnership Agreement for New Net-Zero Solar Powered Expo Arena
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park
- Rising wind farm rentals continue to generate income for landowners
- UK Government Launch The UK Green Investment Bank plc (UK GIB)
- Announcing the Solar Power Mexico conference
Poll: US Solar Development
How important do you think it is for the U.S. to develop and use solar power?
Fact of the Week
Utilising the heat in CHP applications means that 70-85% of the energy converted from fuel can be put to use, rather than the 30-50% that is typical for electrical generation alone