Research and Markets: Wind Power in Austria, Market Outlook to 2020
Research and Markets have updated their wind power in Austria report with industry outlook in the region for the next 9 years.
Research and Markets(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d3c70b/wind_power_in_aust) has announced the addition of GlobalData 's new report "Wind Power in Austria, Market Outlook to 2020, 2011 Update - Capacity, Generation, Power Plants, Market Share, Regulations and Company Profiles" to their offering.
"Wind Power in Austria, Market Outlook to 2020, 2011 Update - Capacity, Generation, Power Plants, Market Share, Regulations and Company Profiles is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information on the wind power market. The report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and global wind power market with forecasts up to 2020.
The report analyzes the power market outlook in Austria (includes thermal conventional, hydro and renewables) and provides forecasts up to 2020. The research details renewable power market outlook in Austria (includes wind, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2020. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2020 in Austria wind power market. The research also showcases top active and upcoming plants in the country. A detailed coverage on renewable energy policy framework governing the market along with policies specific to wind power development in Austria are provided in the report.
The research analyzes investment trends in the wind power market in Austria and some of the major deals pertaining to the market are dealt in detail. The report also provides elaborate company profiles of some of the major market participants.The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
The scope of the report includes:
- Brief introduction and overview on global carbon emissions and global energy consumption.
- Historical data provided from 2001 to 2010 and forecasts until 2020.
- Overview on the overall renewable power market in the world, highlighting the fuel types - wind, solar PV, solar thermal, biogas and biomass.
- Detailed overview on the global wind power market with capacity and generation forecasts to 2020.
- Power market scenario in Austria with capacity and generation forecasts to 2020, highlighting fuel types such as thermal conventional, hydro and renewables.
- Renewable power market scenario in Austria with capacity and generation forecasts to 2020, highlighting fuel types such as wind, biomass and solar PV.
- Austria wind power installed capacity and generation trends to 2020
- Major active and upcoming plants in the country.
- Deal volume and value analysis of Austria wind power market. Deals analyzed on the basis of M&A, Partnership, Asset Financing, Debt Offering, Equity Offering and PE/VC.
- Elaborate profiling of some of the major market participants.
- OMV Aktiengesellschaft (OMV)
- Wien Energie GmbH
- Voestalpine AG
- EVN AG
- VERBUND-Austrian Renewable Power GmbH
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d3c70b/wind_power_in_aust
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716