Research & Analysis
This report provides an insight into the Solar Industry current scenario, structure and practices in India.
[Research & Analysis] Concentrating solar power: Study shows greater potential for solar powerConcentrating solar power (CSP) could supply a large fraction of the power supply in a decarbonized energy system, shows a new study of the technology and its potential practical application....
[Research & Analysis] Emerging and Innovative Approaches in PhotovoltaicsNOW IS THE TIME FOR INNOVATION! 2012 - 2013 was a tough time for most PV manufacturers...
[Research & Analysis] EXPIRE Act Supports Renewable Energy Industry at a High CostThe most recent Senate extender bill - the Expiring Provisions Improvement Reform and Efficiency (EXPIRE) Act of 2014 - would extend many vital renewable energy ...
[Research & Analysis] Global and Chinese Solar EVA Industry Report 2014The Global and Chinese Solar EVA Industry Report 2014 is a professional and in-depth research report on the global Solar EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) industry ...
[Research & Analysis] IPCC sets out vast potential for solar powerSTA urges households and businesses to use their roofs to reduce greenhouse gases Government must enable mid and large scale rooftop solar market The full report on ...
[Research & Analysis] Overview of Solar District Heating Grid in European CountriesOverview of Solar District Heating Grid in European Countries Summary Solar district heating is used to serve the heating needs of residential and commercial customers in urban ...
[Research & Analysis] Egypt Solar Photovoltaic Market LandscapeEgypt Solar Photovoltaic Market Landscape Summary Egypt is the largest oil producer in Africa that is not a member of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries. It ...
[Research & Analysis] Locus of the Solar Photovoltaic Market Shifts from Europe to Asia-PacificLocus of the Solar Photovoltaic Market Shifts from Europe to Asia-Pacific Summary The Asia-Pacific region is the current leading market for the solar Photovoltaic (PV) industry; it ...
[Research & Analysis] Global Solar Photovoltaic Backsheet, Update 2014 - Market Size, Average Price, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2020Global Solar Photovoltaic Backsheet, Update 2014 - Market Size, Average Price, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2020 Summary “Global Solar Photovoltaic Backsheet, Update 2014 - ...
- Blogs & Opinion: Global Energy Group accuse Government of fudging green energy commitment
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- Could Scotland become a global wave and tidal energy leader?
- New Renewables Directory Sets Record
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice
- Operation and maintenance base completed for the Nordsee Ost wind farm
- First offshore wind project proposal for West Coast of US
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park
- Inovateus Solar and the Berrien County Youth Fair Association Announce Partnership Agreement for New Net-Zero Solar Powered Expo Arena
- Rising wind farm rentals continue to generate income for landowners
Poll: US Solar Development
How important do you think it is for the U.S. to develop and use solar power?
Fact of the Week
Utilising the heat in CHP applications means that 70-85% of the energy converted from fuel can be put to use, rather than the 30-50% that is typical for electrical generation alone