Finance & Investment
First solar project in North Africa receives strong European support of €345m*, representing more than 50 per cent of the total cost of the project.
[Finance & Investment] Lanai to become eco-lab that runs on solar, billionaire Ellison promisesHONOLULU, Hawaii -- Four months after snapping up nearly the entire island of Lanai, billionaire Larry Ellison has presented his vision of paradise: ...
[Finance & Investment] centrotherm photovoltaics AG : centrotherm photovoltaics submits reorganization concept to court as plannedcentrotherm photovoltaics AG today submitted its reorganization and future concept as planned to the District Court of Ulm....
[Finance & Investment] SABIC and VU University Amsterdam (VU) collaborate on new solar thermal technologyCustomers in the future will benefit from lighter weight, more efficient and lower cost solar thermal panels as a result of an exclusive, worldwide agreement between SABIC and VU University Amsterdam (VU). ...
[Finance & Investment] Rooftop Solar Energy Program Wins Critical Approval From Los Angeles City CouncilLos Angeles Business Council applauds decision allowing LADWP to create new national model for rooftop solar energy....
total: 5 | displaying: 1 - 5
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- SMA Releases Online Version of Sunny Design for PV System Configuration
- SMA Prepares for another Year of Regional Forums, Releases 2013 Dates
- BC Bioenergy Network Invests $1.5 M in Fraser richmond Soil and fibre “Energy Garden”
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice
- Inovateus Solar and the Berrien County Youth Fair Association Announce Partnership Agreement for New Net-Zero Solar Powered Expo Arena
- Rising wind farm rentals continue to generate income for landowners
- UK Government Launch The UK Green Investment Bank plc (UK GIB)
- Announcing the Solar Power Mexico conference
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park
Poll: US Solar Development
How important do you think it is for the U.S. to develop and use solar power?
Fact of the Week
Utilising the heat in CHP applications means that 70-85% of the energy converted from fuel can be put to use, rather than the 30-50% that is typical for electrical generation alone