Finance & Investment
A total amount of 19 million dirhams was earmarked, under agreements inked on Monday in Rabat, for funding six research and development projects in the field of solar thermal energy.
[Finance & Investment] Energy Department announces $60 million support to solar research and developmentBuilding on President Obama’s broad-based plan to cut carbon pollution and support clean energy innovation across the country, Energy Secretary Moniz announced today about $60...
[Finance & Investment] Skyline To Receive $2 Million To Expand Solar Water Heating EffortsSkyline Innovations Inc. has closed $2 million in mezzanine financing to fund its continued expansion. The company says the funding will increase its ability to ...
[Finance & Investment] Major European support for first large solar project in North AfricaFirst solar project in North Africa receives strong European support of €345m*, representing more than 50 per cent of the total cost of the project....
[Finance & Investment] Lanai to become eco-lab that runs on solar, billionaire Ellison promisesHONOLULU, Hawaii -- Four months after snapping up nearly the entire island of Lanai, billionaire Larry Ellison has presented his vision of paradise: ...
[Finance & Investment] centrotherm photovoltaics AG : centrotherm photovoltaics submits reorganization concept to court as plannedcentrotherm photovoltaics AG today submitted its reorganization and future concept as planned to the District Court of Ulm....
[Finance & Investment] SABIC and VU University Amsterdam (VU) collaborate on new solar thermal technologyCustomers in the future will benefit from lighter weight, more efficient and lower cost solar thermal panels as a result of an exclusive, worldwide agreement between SABIC and VU University Amsterdam (VU). ...
[Finance & Investment] Rooftop Solar Energy Program Wins Critical Approval From Los Angeles City CouncilLos Angeles Business Council applauds decision allowing LADWP to create new national model for rooftop solar energy....
total: 8 | displaying: 1 - 8
- Blogs & Opinion: Global Energy Group accuse Government of fudging green energy commitment
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- Could Scotland become a global wave and tidal energy leader?
- New Renewables Directory Sets Record
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice
- Operation and maintenance base completed for the Nordsee Ost wind farm
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park
- Inovateus Solar and the Berrien County Youth Fair Association Announce Partnership Agreement for New Net-Zero Solar Powered Expo Arena
- First offshore wind project proposal for West Coast of US
- Rising wind farm rentals continue to generate income for landowners
Poll: US Solar Development
How important do you think it is for the U.S. to develop and use solar power?
Fact of the Week
Utilising the heat in CHP applications means that 70-85% of the energy converted from fuel can be put to use, rather than the 30-50% that is typical for electrical generation alone