The Renewable and Solar Power data sheet contains over 120 statistics on the market for renewable and solar power in China along with a set
[Research & Analysis] Renewable and Solar Power Datasheet - JapanThe Renewable and Solar Power data sheet contains over 120 statistics on the market for renewable and solar power in Japan along with a set ...
[Research & Analysis] The Microinverter and DC Optimizer Landscape 2014: The Evolution From Market Niche to Market SuccessMicroinverters and DC optimizers (collectively known as module-level power electronics, or MLPE) comprise one of the newest and fastest-growing sectors in the solar industry The ...
[Solar Thermal] Game Birds Enjoy UK`s Largest Solar Thermal InstallationRenewable specialist, TGE Group has installed the UK’s largest commercial, solar thermal installation, in a flagship project to provide space heating for a game rearing business in Shropshire...
[Research & Analysis] Global and Chinese PV Inverter Industry Report 2014The Global and Chinese PV Inverter Industry Report 2014 is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the global PV inverter industry with a focus on the Chinese situation....
[Research & Analysis] Solar Power Potential - Algeria, North AfricaSolar Power Potential, Algeria considers the relative attractiveness of the market and business environment for solar power in Algeria relative to other Northern Africa / ...
[Research & Analysis] Solar Power Potential – Jordan / Middle EastSolar Power Potential – Jordan / Middle East considers the relative attractiveness of the market and business environment for solar power in Jordan relative to ...
[Research & Analysis] Turkey Photovoltaic (Solar PV) Market: Outlook 2014 - 2025This market report offers an incisive and reliable overview of the photovoltaic sector of the country for the next long term period 2014 - 2025 ...
[Research & Analysis] Romania Photovoltaic (Solar PV) Market: Outlook 2014 - 2025This market report offers an incisive and reliable overview of the photovoltaic sector of the country for the next long term period 2014 - 2025 ...
[Research & Analysis] ARENA commits $1 million for solar thermal study in South AustraliaThe Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA) today announced it would partner with natural gas and electricity provider, Alinta, and the South Australian Government to undertake ...
[Research & Analysis] Solar Power Potential - JordanSolar Power Potential, Jordan considers the relative attractiveness of the market and business environment for solar power in Jordan relative to other regional and World ...
[CSP] Chilean Ministry of Energy and CORFO announce company chosen to build the first Concentrated Solar Power plant in Latin AmericaThis technology allows for continuous electricity storage and transmission, representing one of the most important global innovations in renewable energy production....
Poll: US Solar Development
How important do you think it is for the U.S. to develop and use solar power?
- Blogs & Opinion: Global Energy Group accuse Government of fudging green energy commitment
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- Could Scotland become a global wave and tidal energy leader?
- New Renewables Directory Sets Record
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice
- Operation and maintenance base completed for the Nordsee Ost wind farm
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park
- Inovateus Solar and the Berrien County Youth Fair Association Announce Partnership Agreement for New Net-Zero Solar Powered Expo Arena
- First offshore wind project proposal for West Coast of US
- SDCL Asia to launch USD 200 million UK China Energy Efficiency Investments Fund
Fact of the Week
Utilising the heat in CHP applications means that 70-85% of the energy converted from fuel can be put to use, rather than the 30-50% that is typical for electrical generation alone