This report provides an insight into the Solar Industry current scenario, structure and practices in India.
[Research & Analysis] Emerging and Innovative Approaches in PhotovoltaicsNOW IS THE TIME FOR INNOVATION! 2012 - 2013 was a tough time for most PV manufacturers...
[Research & Analysis] Concentrating solar power: Study shows greater potential for solar powerConcentrating solar power (CSP) could supply a large fraction of the power supply in a decarbonized energy system, shows a new study of the technology and its potential practical application....
The greater the penetration of renewables in California, the greater the value of CSP with thermal storage capacity...
[Finance & Investment] Morocco to Invest MAD 19 million for innovative projects in solar thermal energyA total amount of 19 million dirhams was earmarked, under agreements inked on Monday in Rabat, for funding six research and development projects in the field of solar thermal energy....
[CSP] Australian Solar Thermal Power Innovation Project An Example of Private Investment Leveraged by Australian Renewable Energy AgencyAustralian solar thermal power innovation company Vast Solar (www.vastsolar.com) announced today it had commenced construction of a 6MWth (1.1MWe) concentrating solar thermal (CST) power pilot ...
[Research & Analysis] EXPIRE Act Supports Renewable Energy Industry at a High CostThe most recent Senate extender bill - the Expiring Provisions Improvement Reform and Efficiency (EXPIRE) Act of 2014 - would extend many vital renewable energy ...
[Research & Analysis] Global and Chinese Solar EVA Industry Report 2014The Global and Chinese Solar EVA Industry Report 2014 is a professional and in-depth research report on the global Solar EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) industry ...
[Company News] Abengoa obtains environmental approval for South America’s largest solar-thermal plantAbengoa has obtained a favorable environmental rating from the authorities of the Chilean Environmental Service to develop a solar-thermal plant using molten salts tower technology with an installed capacity of 110 MW....
SkyFuel, Inc. is the technology provider for the parabolic trough solar field being integrated into the heating loop of Enel Green Power (EGP) North America’s Stillwater geothermal power plant....
[Tech & Innovation] A molecular approach to solar powerSwitchable material could harness the power of the sun — even when it’s not shining...
[Research & Analysis] IPCC sets out vast potential for solar powerSTA urges households and businesses to use their roofs to reduce greenhouse gases Government must enable mid and large scale rooftop solar market The full report on ...
Poll: US Solar Development
How important do you think it is for the U.S. to develop and use solar power?
- Blogs & Opinion: Global Energy Group accuse Government of fudging green energy commitment
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- Could Scotland become a global wave and tidal energy leader?
- New Renewables Directory Sets Record
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice
- Operation and maintenance base completed for the Nordsee Ost wind farm
- First offshore wind project proposal for West Coast of US
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park
- Inovateus Solar and the Berrien County Youth Fair Association Announce Partnership Agreement for New Net-Zero Solar Powered Expo Arena
- GE Surpasses $1 Billion in Infrastructure Sales from Olympic Games Host Cities since 2006
Fact of the Week
Utilising the heat in CHP applications means that 70-85% of the energy converted from fuel can be put to use, rather than the 30-50% that is typical for electrical generation alone