Global Solar PV Market Outlook in 2013 - Consolidation and Downstream Integration by Upstream Companies
Companies will work to reduce costs and expand their presence across the PV value chain.
The project is located in Souss-Massa-Draa, province of Ouarzazate in Morocco, approximately 200 km south of Marrakesh....
[Research & Analysis] Solar Fuels: Executive SummarySolar fuel technologies including photovoltaic artificial photosynthesis, photoelectrochemical, photobiological and concentrated solar thermal....
[Research & Analysis] Solar Power Generation in ChinaChina generates power by solar energy, including photovoltaic (PV) power generation and solar thermal power generation....
[Research & Analysis] Recent OPV Technology and Market Forecast (2009-2020)Growing attention for thin-film solar cells due to the lower price than that of silicon solar cells....
[Research & Analysis] Metals Pastes for Solar Cells: Technology Research Trend and Market ForecastMetal pastes are one of the key components that affect solar cell efficiency ...
100-megawatt power plant is a major milestone for renewable energy in the Middle East....
[Research & Analysis] Global Solar PV Industry at Crossroads - Inventory Pileup, Trade Dispute, Frequent Incentives Cuts and Pressurized Margins Characterized the Solar PV MarketGlobal Solar PV Industry at Crossroads - Inventory Pileup, Trade Dispute, Frequent Incentives Cuts and Pressurized Margins Characterized the Solar PV Market...
[Research & Analysis] Anti-Dumping Measures Against China and their Impacts on Solar PV Module Markets in the US, Europe and ChinaAnti-Dumping Measures Against China and their Impacts on Solar PV Module Markets in the US, Europe and China...
[Research & Analysis] Dye Sensitized Solar Cells (DSSC/DSC) 2012-2023: Technologies, Markets, PlayersAccording to market projections by IDTechEx, the market for dye sensitized solar cells (DSSCs) will slowly grow to over $130 million by 2023 ...
[Research & Analysis] Organic Photovoltaics (OPV) 2012-2022: Technologies, Markets, PlayersIDTechEx estimate that the organic photovoltaics (OPV) market today is $4 6 million and forecast that it will rise to $ 630 million in 2022 ...
[Research & Analysis] Thin Film Photovoltaics 2012-2022: Forecasts, Technologies, AnalysisThis report focuses on the developments in thin film solar cells and batteries and how these technologies are evolving ...
Poll: US Solar Development
How important do you think it is for the U.S. to develop and use solar power?
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- SMA Releases Online Version of Sunny Design for PV System Configuration
- SMA Prepares for another Year of Regional Forums, Releases 2013 Dates
- BC Bioenergy Network Invests $1.5 M in Fraser richmond Soil and fibre “Energy Garden”
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice
- Inovateus Solar and the Berrien County Youth Fair Association Announce Partnership Agreement for New Net-Zero Solar Powered Expo Arena
- Rising wind farm rentals continue to generate income for landowners
- UK Government Launch The UK Green Investment Bank plc (UK GIB)
- Announcing the Solar Power Mexico conference
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park
Fact of the Week
Utilising the heat in CHP applications means that 70-85% of the energy converted from fuel can be put to use, rather than the 30-50% that is typical for electrical generation alone