The project is located in Souss-Massa-Draa, province of Ouarzazate in Morocco, approximately 200 km south of Marrakesh.
100-megawatt power plant is a major milestone for renewable energy in the Middle East....
[CSP] 546 MW of Photovoltaic Solar Energy and Concentrated Solar Power commissioned in India to dateBridge to India (New Delhi, India) estimates that the nation has commissioned 546 MW of solar photovoltaics (PV) and concentrating solar thermal power (CSP) through various programs. ...
SolarReserve says it has received its final permit from Saguache (suh-WAHCH') County for two planned 100-megawatt solar thermal energy facilities....
Tex Wilkins, Veteran of U.S. Department of Energy Solar Program, to Lead New Organization....
The plants will use the highly efficient and cost-effective ABB-Novatec Solar turnkey concept for CSP plants....
[CSP] Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant DesignLeading global energy and chemicals company completing a front-end engineering and design (FEED) study for utility-scale solar power plant using BrightSource technology...
Wholesale value from concentrated solar power technology should reach an estimated $545 million for 2011 according to a new study by SBI Energy. ...
Duckwitz, Germany-based Solarlite partnered with Thai Solar Energy company to manufacture and build the five-megawatt Concentrating Solar Power Plant....
total: 9 | displaying: 1 - 9
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- SMA Releases Online Version of Sunny Design for PV System Configuration
- SMA Prepares for another Year of Regional Forums, Releases 2013 Dates
- BC Bioenergy Network Invests $1.5 M in Fraser richmond Soil and fibre “Energy Garden”
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice
- Inovateus Solar and the Berrien County Youth Fair Association Announce Partnership Agreement for New Net-Zero Solar Powered Expo Arena
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park
- Rising wind farm rentals continue to generate income for landowners
- UK Government Launch The UK Green Investment Bank plc (UK GIB)
- Announcing the Solar Power Mexico conference
Poll: US Solar Development
How important do you think it is for the U.S. to develop and use solar power?
Fact of the Week
Utilising the heat in CHP applications means that 70-85% of the energy converted from fuel can be put to use, rather than the 30-50% that is typical for electrical generation alone