As cost reduction and product diversification are becoming important issues in the PV industry, flexible solar cells are drawing a lot of attention
[Thin Film] ResearchMoz.us: Markets for Inorganic and Organic Thin-Film PV Encapsulation - 2012 - Market Research ReportNew Report Added in ResearchMoz Reports Database Markets for Inorganic and Organic Thin-Film PV Encapsulation - 2012 Thin-film, DSC and organic PV are notoriously vulnerable to ...
Fürth, August 28th, 2012 – Centrosolar Glas GmbH & Co. KG has developed a particularly thin solar glass for photovoltaic modules. With solar glasses that ...
Thin-Film Industry Forum 2012 sheds light on latest industry developments....
[Thin Film] Better Organic ElectronicsBerkeley Lab Researchers Show the Way Forward for Improving Organic and Molecular Electronic Devices...
In Gujarat, India, a 5MW ground-mounted utility project was completed by using NexPower NT145AX thin film modules before the end of last year. ...
GE (NYSE: GE) today announced an agreement to supply 23 megawatts (MW) of advanced solar equipment to Invenergy....
total: 7 | displaying: 1 - 7
Poll: PV Market Segments
Which of the following market segments will have the highest growth rates in the years to come?
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- SMA Releases Online Version of Sunny Design for PV System Configuration
- SMA Prepares for another Year of Regional Forums, Releases 2013 Dates
- BC Bioenergy Network Invests $1.5 M in Fraser richmond Soil and fibre “Energy Garden”
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice
- Inovateus Solar and the Berrien County Youth Fair Association Announce Partnership Agreement for New Net-Zero Solar Powered Expo Arena
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park
- Rising wind farm rentals continue to generate income for landowners
- UK Government Launch The UK Green Investment Bank plc (UK GIB)
- Announcing the Solar Power Mexico conference
Latest Renewables Jobs
Poll: US Solar Development
How important do you think it is for the U.S. to develop and use solar power?