Policies & Legislation
EU ProSun: Anti-dumping measures promote EU solar jobs and growth New PwC study on the impact of duties on EU solar market
The PwC analysis utterly refutes the claims made by the Prognos study on the supposed impact of trade measures in the EU solar market.
[Policies & Legislation] Yingli Green Energy Comments on Final International Trade Commission Rulings for Imported Chinese Solar Cells and ModulesThe decision marks the closure of the U.S. solar tariff trade case....
[Policies & Legislation] Crystalline Silicon Photovoltaic Cells and Modules from China Injure U.S. Industry, Says USITCThe United States International Trade Commission (USITC) today determined that a U.S. industry is materially injured by reason of imports of crystalline silicon photovoltaic cells and modules from China that the U.S. Department of Commerce (Commerce) has determined are subsidized and sold in the United States at less than fair value....
[Policies & Legislation] Yingli Green Energy Calls on the European Commission to Halt ProtectionismBAODING, China, Sept. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Yingli Green Energy Holding Company Limited (NYSE: YGE) ("Yingli Green Energy" or the "Company"), a leading solar ...
[Policies & Legislation] China hikes 2015 solar power target by 40 pctBEIJING, Aug 8 (Reuters) - China has hiked its 2015 target for solar power capacity by 40 percent to 21 gigawatts (GW), a government ...
[Policies & Legislation] New EU Regulations for Nanomaterials in PreparationWith the EU publishing an official definition of nanomaterials, changes to consumer product regulations are now expected to follow....
[Policies & Legislation] California could hit solar grid parity by 2015California is one of the states leading the charge to embrace residential solar energy....
[Policies & Legislation] Improvements to the Feed-in Tariffs schemeThe Government has today announced plans to ensure the future of the Feed-in Tariffs scheme to make it more predictable. ...
total: 8 | displaying: 1 - 8
Poll: PV Market Segments
Which of the following market segments will have the highest growth rates in the years to come?
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- SMA Releases Online Version of Sunny Design for PV System Configuration
- SMA Prepares for another Year of Regional Forums, Releases 2013 Dates
- BC Bioenergy Network Invests $1.5 M in Fraser richmond Soil and fibre “Energy Garden”
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice
- Inovateus Solar and the Berrien County Youth Fair Association Announce Partnership Agreement for New Net-Zero Solar Powered Expo Arena
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park
- Rising wind farm rentals continue to generate income for landowners
- UK Government Launch The UK Green Investment Bank plc (UK GIB)
- Announcing the Solar Power Mexico conference
Latest Renewables Jobs
Poll: US Solar Development
How important do you think it is for the U.S. to develop and use solar power?