Fronius impresses with innovative products and technical advances
In 2013, the buzzword for quality-leader Fronius will be innovation. This Austrian company manufactures inverters and will be launching a significant number of new and innovative products next year. The company's Solar Electronics Division has 20 years of experience, all of which flow into its technical advances.
“The entire PV market is currently in a state of flux. In 2013, we will continue to demonstrate that people can put their faith in us and that Fronius is a strong partner. We have a wide range of new and innovative products, offering our customers technological leaps as well as the usual high quality associated with Fronius”, explains Martin Hackl, head of the Solar Electronics Division at Fronius.
Fronius Galvo – specialising in private consumption
The Fronius Galvo is an extremely safe single-phase electrically-isolated transformer inverter. With power categories ranging from 1.5 to 3.1 kW1 and enormous configuration flexibility, it is the ideal choice for households and small PV installations. Its integrated energy management function makes it particularly suitable for private consumption systems. It will be possible to use this device all over the world. Production is due to start in July 2013.
Get more information here: http://www.fronius.com/cps/rde/xchg/fronius_international/hs.xsl/83_20054_ENG_HTML.htm?inc=94745.htm
- Inovateus Solar and the Berrien County Youth Fair Association Announce Partnership Agreement for New Net-Zero Solar Powered Expo Arena
- Rising wind farm rentals continue to generate income for landowners
- UK Government Launch The UK Green Investment Bank plc (UK GIB)
- Announcing the Solar Power Mexico conference
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park