Phono Solar signs 500MW supply agreement with Germany’s SYBAC Solar AG
Phono Solar President Cai Jibo travels to HANNOVER MESSE to sign supply agreement
Phono Solar, one of the world’s largest producers of quality monocrystalline and polycrystalline silicon solar modules, yesterday signed a purchase agreement for 500MW, equivalent to €300m, with SYBAC Solar AG, one of Germany’s leading providers of large-scale PV solar systems.
Cai Jibo, President of Phono Solar, travelled this week to Hannover Messe to sign the 5-year supply agreement. He travelled with a Chinese delegation led by Wen Jiabao, the Premier of the State Council of the People's Republic of China. China is the featured partner country for Hannover Messe 2012.
Roland Menken, Vice President of Phono Solar, said: “This agreement gives a clear signal to the German PV market that despite insolvencies last month and continued uncertainty surrounding the future, there are still strong companies like SYBAC Solar AG, who, when partnered with strong suppliers such as Phono Solar, are able to develop their business successfully.”
The official signing ceremony took place yesterday at Hannover Messe, one of the world’s most important technology events, which focuses on current trends and new solutions in sustainable development.
The SYBAC Solar AG Group has designed, developed, financed, built and commissioned over 130MW of solar systems around the world and selected Phono Solar based on the efficiency of its modules.
- Inovateus Solar and the Berrien County Youth Fair Association Announce Partnership Agreement for New Net-Zero Solar Powered Expo Arena
- Rising wind farm rentals continue to generate income for landowners
- UK Government Launch The UK Green Investment Bank plc (UK GIB)
- Announcing the Solar Power Mexico conference
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park