After-sales service is key to success
(Wels, 28.11.2012) The Austrian inverter manufacturer Fronius is recognised throughout the world as a quality leader. In 2012, the Solar Electronics division celebrates its 20th anniversary and looks back on a successful history. The high quality of the after-sales service is a key part of the success story. Ongoing development ensures satisfied customers and stable growth in the future.
Fronius sets high standards for itself. From the initial concept and subsequent product right through to the service, the company's philosophy guarantees maximum quality. "Fronius quality is always paramount, not just for our products, but also for our service and support activities," explains Martin Hackl, head of the Fronius Solar Electronics division.
A comprehensive service ensures satisfied customers worldwide
"The ability to deliver high service quality worldwide is a basic requirement for satisfied customers. At the same time it gives us a clear advantage over rivals from the Far East," says Martin Hackl. The Solar Electronics division of Fronius International GmbH has fourteen subsidiaries worldwide1. These branch establishments and their ability to provide a truly local service are an important pillar of our success. The company's strong international orientation supports these activities.
- Operation and maintenance base completed for the Nordsee Ost wind farm
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park
- Inovateus Solar and the Berrien County Youth Fair Association Announce Partnership Agreement for New Net-Zero Solar Powered Expo Arena
- First offshore wind project proposal for West Coast of US
- SDCL Asia to launch USD 200 million UK China Energy Efficiency Investments Fund