Fronius presents the results of its pioneering work in the field of smart grids
(Wels, 31.07.2012) Between September 10th and 13th 2012, Fronius will be presenting the results of its pioneering work in the field of smart grids at Solar Power International, the most important American photovoltaics trade fair. On its 112 m² stand, Fronius will once again be underlining its position as quality leader with a range of innovative technologies and sophisticated solutions. A prototype of the single-phase Fronius Galvo inverter and the free Fronius Solar.TV online service put the finishing touches to the extensive product presentation.
Smart Grid Corner opens new perspectives
The Smart Grid Corner on the Fronius stand opens new perspectives for the American PV market. Among the features on show will be Active Power Control and Reactive Power Control. The former provides a controlled reduction of effective power in order to retain system stability in critical grid situations. With targeted reactive power feeding, the second feature contributes significantly to supporting the grids and facilitating the feeding in of more PV power.
"Fronius started looking into smart grids and the technologies required some time ago. We are now putting our knowledge to good use by jointly defining and developing the smart grids of the future with utilities and communication companies", explains Thomas Enzendorfer, the new sales director of Fronius USA.
- Inovateus Solar and the Berrien County Youth Fair Association Announce Partnership Agreement for New Net-Zero Solar Powered Expo Arena
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park
- Rising wind farm rentals continue to generate income for landowners
- UK Government Launch The UK Green Investment Bank plc (UK GIB)
- Announcing the Solar Power Mexico conference