Finance & Investment
As photovoltaics (PV) is fast becoming a mainstream source of electricity worldwide, financing and securitisation are crucial elements for a sustainable deployment of PV and future cost reduction.
[Finance & Investment] U.K. solar market: REC comments on planned changes to ROC and FiT schemesMunich, May 23, 2014: REC, the largest European supplier of solar panels worldwide, welcomes the continuous monitoring of the U.K. solar market by the country’s ...
[Finance & Investment] E.ON and Iberdrola Join Existing Investors with $12 Million Investment in QBotix Inc.Global energy leaders to help accelerate manufacturing ramp-up and expansion in North America and internationally....
[Finance & Investment] More Than 120 Large-Scale Solar PV Farms Approved for Construction in the UKInvestment firms rush to accumulate PV assets based on UK’s growing solar farm capacity....
[Finance & Investment] Energy Department Announces $15 Million to Help Communities Boost Solar DeploymentThe United States continues to be a global leader in solar, with total U.S. solar energy installations reaching 13 gigawatts last year....
[Finance & Investment] United PV Signs Strategic Cooperation Agreement with Sinolease for Intended Finance Lease of RMB10 Billion(PRC, Hong Kong, 16 April 2014) United Photovoltaics Group Limited (“United PV” or “the Company,” stock code: 00686.HK, whose largest shareholder is China Merchants New ...
[Finance & Investment] The UK’s rooftops to become power stationsPlans to turn the Government estate as well as factories, supermarkets and car parks into “solar hubs” have been outlined in a new strategy by Greg Barker today....
[Finance & Investment] SolarBridge Technologies Secures $42 Million To Support Expansion EffortsThe funding will be used to expand sales and marketing and continue the company’s focus on research and development as it rapidly scales its customer base across North America and Australia....
[Finance & Investment] Push Energy gains £1.5m funding for its UK solar farmsRenewable power business, Push Energy, has secured £1.5 million funding to develop large scale, ground-mounted solar farms in the UK....
[Finance & Investment] JinkoSolar Signs RMB400 Million 15-YearProject Loan Agreements with China Development BankSHANGHAI, Jan. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. ("JinkoSolar" or the "Company") (NYSE:JKS), a global leader in the solar PV industry, today announced ...
Poll: PV Market Segments
Which of the following market segments will have the highest growth rates in the years to come?
- Blogs & Opinion: Global Energy Group accuse Government of fudging green energy commitment
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- Could Scotland become a global wave and tidal energy leader?
- New Renewables Directory Sets Record
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice
- Operation and maintenance base completed for the Nordsee Ost wind farm
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park
- Inovateus Solar and the Berrien County Youth Fair Association Announce Partnership Agreement for New Net-Zero Solar Powered Expo Arena
- First offshore wind project proposal for West Coast of US
- SDCL Asia to launch USD 200 million UK China Energy Efficiency Investments Fund
Latest Renewables Jobs
Poll: US Solar Development
How important do you think it is for the U.S. to develop and use solar power?