Finance & Investment
Group fully reorganized and fit for the future.
[Finance & Investment] Next-gen solar researchers get fellowshipsTwenty-five solar researchers will have the opportunity to pursue their own research investigations to help make solar technologies cheaper and more accessible to consumers, with funding support from the Australian Government....
[Finance & Investment] Christie Administration Approves Extensions of PSE&G Solar 4 All and Solar Loan ProgramsProjects Will Support Job and Economic Growth while Guiding the Development of Renewable Energy to Brownfield and Landfill Sites....
[Finance & Investment] Sol Systems Launches Mid-Market Financing SolutionCall for Solar Projects 50 kW–2 MW...
[Finance & Investment] New Phono Solar insurance scheme provided for the Japanese marketInsurance compensation scheme for natural disasters provided to project investors....
[Finance & Investment] Solar Inverter Manufacturer SMA Recognized for Environmental LeadershipColo. Department of Public Health Program Awards SMA’s Denver Production Facility for Efforts...
[Finance & Investment] Phono Solar and Enphase Energy Sign Strategic Partnership AgreementYork, UK - 13 September, 2012 [WorldOfPhotovoltaics.com] - Phono Solar announced today the signing of a strategic partnership agreement with Enphase Energy. The companies plan ...
[Finance & Investment] Solar installations in US surge 50% in Q2 on strong utility marketU.S. Solar Market Insight™ is a collaboration between the Solar Energy Industries Association® (SEIA®) and GTM Research that brings high-quality, solar-specific analysis and ...
[Finance & Investment] ISOFOTON to invest 300 million euros in Q-CellsBid to be presented to creditors' committee this coming Wednesday....
[Finance & Investment] Canadian Solar Signs C$93 million Loan Agreement with China Development BankONTARIO, Canada, Aug. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- Canadian Solar Inc. (the "Company", or "Canadian Solar") (NASDAQ: CSIQ), one of the world's largest solar power companies, ...
Poll: PV Market Segments
Which of the following market segments will have the highest growth rates in the years to come?
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- SMA Releases Online Version of Sunny Design for PV System Configuration
- SMA Prepares for another Year of Regional Forums, Releases 2013 Dates
- BC Bioenergy Network Invests $1.5 M in Fraser richmond Soil and fibre “Energy Garden”
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice
- Inovateus Solar and the Berrien County Youth Fair Association Announce Partnership Agreement for New Net-Zero Solar Powered Expo Arena
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park
- Rising wind farm rentals continue to generate income for landowners
- UK Government Launch The UK Green Investment Bank plc (UK GIB)
- Announcing the Solar Power Mexico conference
Latest Renewables Jobs
Poll: US Solar Development
How important do you think it is for the U.S. to develop and use solar power?