New NanoMarkets Report States that Transparent Display Markets to Reach $974 Million by 2019
NanoMarkets has published a new report on the emerging transparent displays market. In its new report the firm expects the market to grow to $974 million in revenue by 2019. NanoMarkets believes that the rise of wearable computing and the success of augmented reality apps in mobile devices will prove to be strong market drivers for transparent displays. Transparent displays are also attracting attention from tier one electronics firms such as Apple, AUO, Google, Japan Display, LG, Nokia, and Samsung, while raising the profile of firms such as Planar that have offered professional and retail displays for years.
- Blogs & Opinion: Global Energy Group accuse Government of fudging green energy commitment
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- Could Scotland become a global wave and tidal energy leader?
- New Renewables Directory Sets Record
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice