New NanoMarkets Report Projects Smart Windows Market to Exceed $750 million by 2019
According to a new NanoMarkets report – “Smart Windows Markets: 2014-2021” -- revenues from smart windows will reach $766 million by 2019 and then ramp up to $1.1 billion by 2021. In addition, the related – but more mature – market for smart automotive mirrors will reach $1.4 billion in 2019.
- Blogs & Opinion: Global Energy Group accuse Government of fudging green energy commitment
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- Could Scotland become a global wave and tidal energy leader?
- New Renewables Directory Sets Record
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice