New NanoMarkets Report Projects Smart Lighting Market to Grow to $10.9 billion (USD) by 2019
NanoMarkets has announced the release of a new report titled, “Smart Lighting Markets 2014 Volume I: Market Drivers and Forecasts.” In the report the firm projects that smart lighting markets worldwide are expected to grow from around $1.0 billion (USD) in 2014 to around $10.9 billion by 2019. While the market is currently dominated by lighting for commercial and residential buildings today, NanoMarkets expects that street lighting, other outdoor lighting and applications in transportation will account for 42% of smart lighting revenues by 2019.
- Blogs & Opinion: Global Energy Group accuse Government of fudging green energy commitment
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- Could Scotland become a global wave and tidal energy leader?
- New Renewables Directory Sets Record
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice