New NanoMarkets Report Forecasts $485 million Nanosensors Market in 2019
The market for nanosensors will grow from $13.1 million in 2014 to $485 million in 2019, according to a new report by NanoMarkets. This report is the latest market study from this firm, which regularly covers the latest developments in sensors. The report claims that the demand for sensors will be driven by the latest trends in healthcare and national security needs, as well as the trend toward an Internet-of-Things (IoT).
- Blogs & Opinion: Global Energy Group accuse Government of fudging green energy commitment
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- Could Scotland become a global wave and tidal energy leader?
- New Renewables Directory Sets Record
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice