NanoMarkets Issues Latest Report on Thin-Film and Printed Battery Markets
NanoMarkets has issued its latest report on the thin-film and printed battery market. In the report the firm states that the sector will generate over $620 million in revenues in 2019 driven by the use of this kind battery in mobile communication devices and the emergence of the Internet of Things (IoT).
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Blogs & Opinion: Global Energy Group accuse Government of fudging green energy commitment
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- Could Scotland become a global wave and tidal energy leader?
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice