Materials Sold into Smart Windows Sector to Reach $545 million in Revenue by 2019
In the past five years or so, smart (i.e. self-dimming) windows have taken off in both residential and commercial building markets.
Glen Allen, Virginia: Revenues from smart windows in buildings and vehicles are growing and according to a new report from NanoMarkets, an industry analysis firm, the value of the coatings, glass and other materials used by the smart (i.e., self-tinting) windows sector will be almost $ 545 million by 2019 growing to around $ 770 million by 2021.
For more information on the report, “Smart Windows Materials Markets” please visit: http://nanomarkets.net/market_reports/report/smart_windows_materials_markets_2014_2021
NanoMarkets has issued previous reports on smart windows, smart auto glass and mirrors within the past year. See http://nanomarkets.net/glass_glazing
About the report:
In the past five years or so, smart (i.e. self-dimming) windows have taken off in both residential and commercial building markets. They are also increasingly used in automobiles and trucks
Latest Renewables Jobs
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- Blogs & Opinion: Global Energy Group accuse Government of fudging green energy commitment
- Could Scotland become a global wave and tidal energy leader?
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice
Poll: US Solar Development
How important do you think it is for the U.S. to develop and use solar power?