Tech & Innovation
Lloyd’s Register joins forces with A*STAR in Singapore to support R&D and promote technical innovation in the energy and marine sectors
[Tech & Innovation] UK's Renewable Energy Champions RecognisedRenewableUK, the trade and professional body representing the wind, wave and tidal energy industries, has announced the winners of the association's inaugural Energy Awards....
[Tech & Innovation] All-Energy 2012 and Scotland’s Marine Energy PotentialAccording to the Energy Technologies Institute (ETI) there will be up to 180MW of global wave and tidal energy projects available by late 2016, with the UK potentially hosting between 70-80 per cent of installations....
[Tech & Innovation] Emerging technology set to raise the bar for offshore transfersAs a global leader in safe marine transfer solutions, Reflex Marine has helped to change the safety culture in the offshore industry....
total: 4 | displaying: 1 - 4
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- SMA Releases Online Version of Sunny Design for PV System Configuration
- SMA Prepares for another Year of Regional Forums, Releases 2013 Dates
- BC Bioenergy Network Invests $1.5 M in Fraser richmond Soil and fibre “Energy Garden”
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice
- Inovateus Solar and the Berrien County Youth Fair Association Announce Partnership Agreement for New Net-Zero Solar Powered Expo Arena
- UK Government Launch The UK Green Investment Bank plc (UK GIB)
- Announcing the Solar Power Mexico conference
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park
- Rising wind farm rentals continue to generate income for landowners
Latest Renewables Jobs