Tech & Innovation
Lloyd’s Register joins forces with A*STAR in Singapore to support R&D and promote technical innovation in the energy and marine sectors
[Tech & Innovation] UK's Renewable Energy Champions RecognisedRenewableUK, the trade and professional body representing the wind, wave and tidal energy industries, has announced the winners of the association's inaugural Energy Awards....
[Tech & Innovation] All-Energy 2012 and Scotland’s Marine Energy PotentialAccording to the Energy Technologies Institute (ETI) there will be up to 180MW of global wave and tidal energy projects available by late 2016, with the UK potentially hosting between 70-80 per cent of installations....
[Tech & Innovation] Emerging technology set to raise the bar for offshore transfersAs a global leader in safe marine transfer solutions, Reflex Marine has helped to change the safety culture in the offshore industry....
total: 4 | displaying: 1 - 4
- Blogs & Opinion: Global Energy Group accuse Government of fudging green energy commitment
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- Could Scotland become a global wave and tidal energy leader?
- New Renewables Directory Sets Record
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice
- Operation and maintenance base completed for the Nordsee Ost wind farm
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park
- Inovateus Solar and the Berrien County Youth Fair Association Announce Partnership Agreement for New Net-Zero Solar Powered Expo Arena
- First offshore wind project proposal for West Coast of US
- SDCL Asia to launch USD 200 million UK China Energy Efficiency Investments Fund
Latest Renewables Jobs