Research & Analysis
Although glass makers are currently “desperately seeking” new applications for flexible glass, just two product categories – computer/tablet displays and solar panels – will account for more than 80 percent of the market for flexible glass in 2019.
[Research & Analysis] Mexico Boosts Its Global Solar Appeal, Now No.3 behind South Africa and TurkeyBarcelona, Spain (March 12, 2014)—Mexico in the first quarter raised its attractiveness profile in the global photovoltaic (PV) market to close in on reigning leaders ...
[Research & Analysis] Hydraulic Turbine and Water Wheel Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and ForecastsThe expansion of the global hydraulic turbine and water wheel industry is forecast to reach 5.5% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2007 and 2013 ...
[Research & Analysis] FC and China’s Chint Group Commit to Bringing Sustainable Power to Emerging MarketsBeijing, December 11, 2013— IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, and Chint Group, a leading Chinese power solutions provider, have signed a Memorandum ...
[Research & Analysis] It's electricity, but not as we know itAustralia's electricity landscape could change significantly in the future and consumers will be deciding just what that future will look like....
[Research & Analysis] Inverter Market Trends Report for 2013-2020 and Major Technology Changes - Market Expected to reach $75 BillionResearch and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8lkk6b/inverter_market) has announced the addition of the "Inverter Market Trends for 2013 - 2020 and Major Technology Changes" report to their ...
[Research & Analysis] Geowave project aims to anchor wave energyA major new research project – lead by the University of Dundee – has been launched with the aim of helping make offshore wave energy a sustainable proposition....
[Research & Analysis] The East of England Energy Zone – the maritime supply chainThe recent launch of the East of England Energy Zone, a unique public and private sector partnership programme created to highlight the region’s offer to the energy sector, is in response to the forecast £31 billion of investment over the next 8 years. ...
[Research & Analysis] Can the sea heat a Country House?A SEACAMS team of marine scientists are working with the National Trust to investigate whether coastal properties could benefit from renewable energy generated by the sea....
total: 9 | displaying: 1 - 9
- Blogs & Opinion: Global Energy Group accuse Government of fudging green energy commitment
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- Could Scotland become a global wave and tidal energy leader?
- New Renewables Directory Sets Record
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice
- Operation and maintenance base completed for the Nordsee Ost wind farm
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park
- Inovateus Solar and the Berrien County Youth Fair Association Announce Partnership Agreement for New Net-Zero Solar Powered Expo Arena
- First offshore wind project proposal for West Coast of US
- Making Scotland the Green Energy Capital of Europe - Interview with Alex Salmond
Latest Renewables Jobs