Research & Analysis
A major new research project – lead by the University of Dundee – has been launched with the aim of helping make offshore wave energy a sustainable proposition.
[Research & Analysis] The East of England Energy Zone – the maritime supply chainThe recent launch of the East of England Energy Zone, a unique public and private sector partnership programme created to highlight the region’s offer to the energy sector, is in response to the forecast £31 billion of investment over the next 8 years. ...
[Research & Analysis] Can the sea heat a Country House?A SEACAMS team of marine scientists are working with the National Trust to investigate whether coastal properties could benefit from renewable energy generated by the sea....
total: 3 | displaying: 1 - 3
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- SMA Releases Online Version of Sunny Design for PV System Configuration
- SMA Prepares for another Year of Regional Forums, Releases 2013 Dates
- BC Bioenergy Network Invests $1.5 M in Fraser richmond Soil and fibre “Energy Garden”
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice
- Inovateus Solar and the Berrien County Youth Fair Association Announce Partnership Agreement for New Net-Zero Solar Powered Expo Arena
- UK Government Launch The UK Green Investment Bank plc (UK GIB)
- Announcing the Solar Power Mexico conference
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park
- Rising wind farm rentals continue to generate income for landowners
Latest Renewables Jobs