Finance & Investment
HONIARA, SOLOMON ISLANDS – The Asian Development Bank (ADB) today signed with the Solomon Islands grant and loan agreements to help the Government boost energy
[Finance & Investment] Nepal: first EIB loan for renewable energyThe European Investment Bank (EIB) has granted a EUR 55 million (NPR approx 6.41 billion) loan to the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal to finance the construction and operation of the Tanahu Hydropower plant. ...
total: 2 | displaying: 1 - 2
Poll: Is Hydropower Reliable?
Do you believe hydro is a renewable resource similar to wind and solar resources?
- Blogs & Opinion: Global Energy Group accuse Government of fudging green energy commitment
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- Could Scotland become a global wave and tidal energy leader?
- New Renewables Directory Sets Record
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice
- Operation and maintenance base completed for the Nordsee Ost wind farm
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park
- Inovateus Solar and the Berrien County Youth Fair Association Announce Partnership Agreement for New Net-Zero Solar Powered Expo Arena
- First offshore wind project proposal for West Coast of US
- Making Scotland the Green Energy Capital of Europe - Interview with Alex Salmond
Latest Renewables Jobs