The Energy Department’s National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) and General Motors (GM) are partnering on a multiyear, multimillion dollar joint effort to accelerate the reduction
[Tech & Innovation] Fuel cells developed for increased airplane efficiencyResearchers have developed the first fuel cell that can directly convert fuels, such as jet fuel or gasoline, to electricity, providing a dramatically more energy-efficient way to create electric power for planes or cars....
[Research & Analysis] European Market for Fuel Cell Technology: Trends And Forecast to 2018Fuel cells convert chemical energy into electrical energy through an electromechanical reaction - like a battery....
[Research & Analysis] Stationary Fuel Cells: Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2013 to 2019Worldwide markets are poised to achieve significant growth as the Stationary Fuel Cells used to provide distributed power for campus environments achieve better technology and ...
[Fuel Cells] Investment Opportunity in Fuel CellsThis research service focuses on the investment and funding patterns in fuel cell companies globally. The study identifies historical trends in solid oxide fuel cells ...
[Research & Analysis] Hydrogen and Fuel Cells 2014-2025: Forecasts, Technologies, MarketsDescription This report covers stationary and mobile applications of fuel cells in addition to hydrogen infrastructure and delivery The report addresses existing markets for fuel ...
[Research & Analysis] Analysis of the Indian Stationary Industrial Battery MarketDemand for Indian SLA batteries worldwide has increased manifold Indian manufacturers are also expanding their operations to meet the high demand from the domestic market ...
[Research & Analysis] Global Direct Methanol Fuel Cell (DMFC) Market 2014-2018The analysts forecast the Global DMFC market to grow at a CAGR of 44.2 percent over the period 2014-2018. One of the key factors contributing ...
[Research & Analysis] Stationary Fuel Cells - Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2013 to 2019Worldwide markets are poised to achieve significant growth as the Stationary Fuel Cells used to provide distributed power for campus environments achieve better technology and ...
[Research & Analysis] Fuel Cells - Global Market Size, Segmentation, Competitive Landscape, Regulations and Key Country Analysis to 2020Fuel Cells - Global Market Size, Segmentation, Competitive Landscape, Regulations and Key Country Analysis to 2020 Summary “Fuel Cells - Global Market Size, ...
[Research & Analysis] Stationary Fuel Cell Market to Undergo Outstanding Growth by 2020The stationary fuel cell market is forecast to show massive growth, climbing from $390m in 2012 to $7.52 billion by 2020, at a Compound Annual ...
[Research & Analysis] Global Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Market 2012-2016The analysts forecast the Global Solid Oxide Fuel Cells market 2012-2016 to grow at a CAGR of 7.34 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of ...
Poll: Increased Electricty Production
If we are to increase the domestic production of electricity, by which means do you think we should do this? Should it be done by building more windpower, hydropower, coal fired plants, nuclear plants or plants fired with biomass?
- Blogs & Opinion: Global Energy Group accuse Government of fudging green energy commitment
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- Could Scotland become a global wave and tidal energy leader?
- New Renewables Directory Sets Record
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice
- Operation and maintenance base completed for the Nordsee Ost wind farm
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park
- Inovateus Solar and the Berrien County Youth Fair Association Announce Partnership Agreement for New Net-Zero Solar Powered Expo Arena
- First offshore wind project proposal for West Coast of US
- Making Scotland the Green Energy Capital of Europe - Interview with Alex Salmond
Poll: PV Challenges
What are the greatest challenges for the PV industry right now?