Metso DNA Steam Network Manager to ensure reliable steam supply and cost-effective electricity production at UPM's Kaukas mill
UPM-Kymmene Oyj has ordered a Metso DNA Steam Network Manager system for the Kaukas pulp and paper mill in Lappeenranta, Finland. Startup is scheduled for Spring 2014.
[District Heating] Montana School District Partners with Ameresco on an Energy Savings Performance ContractKalispell School District #5 to collaborate with Ameresco to perform comprehensive energy and infrastructure upgrades at 12 school buildings....
[District Heating] Austria’s largest cogeneration plant using gas engines features GE’s Jenbacher technologyThe largest cogeneration plant powered by gas engines in Austria was recently commissioned in Kirchdorf an der Krems (Kirchdorf). Energie AG Oberösterreich Wärme Gmbh (Energie AG) upgraded ...
[District Heating] Danfoss signs record-setting commercial agreement for its district energy business in ChinaDanfoss and the city of Anshan have confirmed their historic cooperation to help Anshan become a world-leading city for district heating....
[District Heating] Grundfos Pumps to Invest Rs. 230 Crores in IndiaAn Initiative of Making India as Second Home....
[District Heating] Cogenra Solar and InterContinental Announce Solar Cogeneration Installation in El SalvadorCogenra Solar, today announced a roof-top installation at the Hotel Real InterContinental in San Salvador, El Salvador....
[District Heating] BSkyB Headquarter and London Heathrow airport generate combined cooling, heat and power (CCHP) from biomass Turboden ORC unitBrescia, Italy - May, 8th 2012 – Turboden, the leading manufacturer of Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) turbogenerators for electricity generation from renewable sources and heat ...
total: 7 | displaying: 1 - 7
Poll: Reducing CO2 Effectively
Which CO2 reducing technology do you think delivers best value?
- Blogs & Opinion: Global Energy Group accuse Government of fudging green energy commitment
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- Could Scotland become a global wave and tidal energy leader?
- New Renewables Directory Sets Record
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice
- Operation and maintenance base completed for the Nordsee Ost wind farm
- First offshore wind project proposal for West Coast of US
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park
- Inovateus Solar and the Berrien County Youth Fair Association Announce Partnership Agreement for New Net-Zero Solar Powered Expo Arena
- SDCL Asia to launch USD 200 million UK China Energy Efficiency Investments Fund
Fact of the Week
Utilising the heat in CHP applications means that 70-85% of the energy converted from fuel can be put to use, rather than the 30-50% that is typical for electrical generation alone
Cogen Project Profiles