Grundfos Pumps to Invest Rs. 230 Crores in India
An Initiative of Making India as Second Home.
BANGALORE, February 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Grundfos Pumps, the world's largest pump manufacturer, announced its plans to expand its production capacity to double by setting up an additional unit. As part of the expansion plans, with an initiative of making India as the second home; the company plans to invest Rs. 230 crores in the next five years.
According to Mr. CarstenBjerg, Group President, Grundfos, "The turnover of Grundfos is 3.5 Billion Euros (252 Billion Crores INR) globally. With the turnover of Rs. 318 Crores in 2012; we are planning for 2 full fledged production units in Chennai with 1000 job creations in the next 5 years in India."
Mr. Bjerg further added that the establishment of the R&D section will cater to the Indian specific market, which will come into being in the next 2 years supplying their demands. On the costing front, Grundfos prioritizes on the best quality which fetches long term savings rather than minimizing the cost and compromising throughout. Grundfos is expanding its horizons.
According to Mr. N.K Ranganath , MD, Grundfos India, "Grundfos currently has 55 distributors and over 140 dealers across the country and are in the process of expanding the distributors and dealership networks to boost the sales."
Grundfos India has been growing phenomenally at 30-35% on double digit since its inception in 1998. With the turnover of Rs. 318 crores in 2012, Grundfos is looking at Rs. 1000 crores turnover in the next 5 years. Grundfos India is confident about its future, as the market size of India is 950 Million Euros and Grundfos has been tapping successfully so far. The approach to the market is holistic as it supplies to all the sectors of market like Industries, Commercial and Domestic Building Services. Grundfos boasts of achieving 100% customer satisfaction to all the segments.
About Grundfos Pumps India Pvt. Ltd.
Grundfos Pumps India Pvt. Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Grundfos Holdings, was established on March 13, 1998. Grundfos India is responsible for sales of Grundfos products in India, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Maldives. Currently, Grundfos India has manpower of over 200 and operates with about 150 distributors and dealers with 13 offices across India. Grundfos India provides pumps and pumping solutions for various applications - heating and hot water service systems, cooling and air-conditioning systems, industrial applications, pressure boosting and liquid transfer, ground water supply, domestic water supply, sewage and waste water, dosing and disinfection systems, chlorination systems, and pumps running on renewable energy. For more information, visit http://www.grundfos.in/.
Primary Media Contact: Rohini, firstname.lastname@example.org, 91-09986499342
Secondary Media Contact: Meenakshi, email@example.com, 91-08050022664
SOURCE Grundfos Pumps
PR Newswire (http://s.tt/1zkEn)
- Blogs & Opinion: Global Energy Group accuse Government of fudging green energy commitment
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- Could Scotland become a global wave and tidal energy leader?
- New Renewables Directory Sets Record
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice