Combined cycle gas turbine (CCGT) power station with an electric capacity of 450 MWe and heating capacity of 240 MWth.
[Combined Cycle] Kedco plc the renewable energy developer and operator focusing on the production of clean energy in the UK and IrelandSignificant progress in relation to its 12MW Enfield Biomass combined heat and power (“CHP”) project (the “Enfield Project”) located in North London. ...
More than 1,000 MW announced, 761 MW of generation projects completed in January...
This will be Alstom’s first combined-cycle power plant (CCPP) contract with EGAT and the first CCPP in the world to feature Alstom’s upgraded GT26 gas turbine....
Alstom, a world leader in power generation technology, today celebrated the first shipment of a GT24 gas turbine from its state-of-the-art manufacturing facility ...
[Combined Cycle] LS Power Completes Financing for West Deptford Energy StationFebruary 29th, 2012 – West Deptford, NJ – LS Power Group announced that West Deptford Energy Holdings, LLC has completed financing for the construction of its 738 megawatt (nominal) natural gas-fired, combined-cycle electric generating facility in West Deptford Township, New Jersey....
total: 6 | displaying: 1 - 6
Poll: Reducing CO2 Effectively
Which CO2 reducing technology do you think delivers best value?
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- SMA Releases Online Version of Sunny Design for PV System Configuration
- SMA Prepares for another Year of Regional Forums, Releases 2013 Dates
- BC Bioenergy Network Invests $1.5 M in Fraser richmond Soil and fibre “Energy Garden”
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice
- Inovateus Solar and the Berrien County Youth Fair Association Announce Partnership Agreement for New Net-Zero Solar Powered Expo Arena
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park
- Rising wind farm rentals continue to generate income for landowners
- UK Government Launch The UK Green Investment Bank plc (UK GIB)
- Announcing the Solar Power Mexico conference
Fact of the Week
Utilising the heat in CHP applications means that 70-85% of the energy converted from fuel can be put to use, rather than the 30-50% that is typical for electrical generation alone
Cogen Project Profiles