Four Co-generation units with H class technology Electrical capacity totaling 1,220 MW el, thermal capacity of 1,480 tph Order
PLP Power Plant on Jurong Island - one of the most efficient in Singapore...
[Combined Cycle] Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada announces $27 million combine heat & power initiative in Cambridge, OntarioWhen completed in 2015, the project will result in benefits to the environment and the community, as well as competitive cost savings for Toyota....
[Combined Cycle] Siemens to acquire the Rolls-Royce Energy gas turbine and compressor business and enter into a long-term technology partnershipMunich, 2014-May-06 Siemens completes portfolio with aero-derivative gas turbines for growth in the oil and gas and decentralized power generation sectors Purchase price for the acquired business ...
[Combined Cycle] Alstom to supply two gas turbines and associated services to Kelar combined-cycle power plantAlstom has been awarded contracts worth over €100 million(1) to supply two GT13E2 gas turbines and Long Term Services for the Kelar combined-cycle power plant located in Mejillones, North of Chile. ...
[Combined Cycle] Multimillion Dollar Order for Biogas CHP Cogeneration Plant in Ohio2G CENERGY was selected to supply 9.4MW Modular Energy Conversion Systems for the largest Waste-to-Energy Recycling Facility in the World...
Veolia agree with UK government proposals to build on energy diversity, utilising large quantities of waste heat in combined heat and power (CHP)...
[Combined Cycle] Remeha Commercial announces partnership with CHP specialist ENER-GLeading UK commercial heating manufacturer Remeha Commercial has announced its partnership with cogeneration specialist ENER-G to offer Combined Heat and Power (CHP) systems up to and including 90kWe as ...
[Combined Cycle] Fortum invests in TSE's new power plant in Naantali, FinlandFortum continues investments in Finland and participates in its associated company Turun Seudun Energiantuotanto Oy’s (TSE) new combined heat and power (CHP) plant in Naantali, Finland...
Multi-million pound 'green makeover' for two acute hospitals with use of the NHS Carbon and Energy Fund framework....
[Combined Cycle] Siemens to erect turnkey combined-cycle power plant in TurkeySecond order from Turkey for high-efficiency H-class technology...
[Combined Cycle] EuroSite Power wins contract for Clifton Hospital, UKFirst contract with UK NHS worth an estimated £1.7million over 15 year agreement....
Poll: Reducing CO2 Effectively
Which CO2 reducing technology do you think delivers best value?
- Blogs & Opinion: Global Energy Group accuse Government of fudging green energy commitment
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- Could Scotland become a global wave and tidal energy leader?
- New Renewables Directory Sets Record
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice
- Operation and maintenance base completed for the Nordsee Ost wind farm
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park
- First offshore wind project proposal for West Coast of US
- Inovateus Solar and the Berrien County Youth Fair Association Announce Partnership Agreement for New Net-Zero Solar Powered Expo Arena
- New central inverter: Fronius delivers even more power with the Fronius Agilo TL
Fact of the Week
Utilising the heat in CHP applications means that 70-85% of the energy converted from fuel can be put to use, rather than the 30-50% that is typical for electrical generation alone
Cogen Project Profiles