Norgren technology on show at Valve World Expo 2012
Norgren, a global leader in pneumatic motion and fluid control technology, is once again exhibiting at Valve World Expo in Dusseldorf from 27-29 November, exhibiting its range of high pressure regulators and valve technologies to a truly international audience of specifiers and end users.
Based in Hall 4 - Stand G48, Norgren will be showcasing its RVM (Redundant Valve Manifold) products, which deliver Engineering Advantage by eliminating the need to create separate systems combining valves and pipes by incorporating all functions governing both safety and availability in a convenient, simple to install, low-maintenance integrated valve control unit.
The compact, modular systems draw on proven valves from Norgren’s Herion and Maxseal product ranges which will also be on-stand, with options suitable for both standard and high flow applications. Aimed at the oil, gas and chemical sectors, RVM offers simpler installation and maintenance, elimination of unplanned shutdowns and the ability to be supplied as a complete, certified package.
Jon Taylor, Sector Head – Energy at Norgren, commented: “We are excited to be attending Valve World Expo with our innovative valve and actuator technologies. The show attracts key decision makers and is an invaluable opportunity for them to meet the engineers and scientists who are shaping the flow control industry – including our own expert team from Norgren.”
As well as RVM, Maxseal solenoid valves and Herion stainless steel valves, Norgren will also be exhibiting Buschjost 2/2 valves as well as a variety of air and gas preparation technologies and high pressure regulators.
Valve World Expo 2012 will be held at Messe Dusseldorf, Germany, from 27-29 November. For further information on Norgren products and technology, visit www.norgren.com/uk/energy.
A world leader in pneumatic motion and fluid control technologies, Norgren works closely with customers to gain a deeper understanding of their engineering needs, and then connects its people, products and expertise to give their equipment and their business a clear advantage. Norgren’s reputation rests on a world-class portfolio of high performance products, the innovation and technical expertise of its 6000-plus people, and an ability to deliver exceptional local service. A subsidiary of the £2.13 billion turnover engineering group IMI PLC, Norgren has a sales and service network in 75 countries, technical centres in the USA, Germany, UK and China, and manufacturing facilities around the world.
For further information contact Luke Bull or Louise Stanley at Wyatt International on +44 (0) 121 454 8181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com.
- Blogs & Opinion: Global Energy Group accuse Government of fudging green energy commitment
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- Could Scotland become a global wave and tidal energy leader?
- New Renewables Directory Sets Record
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice