Plant will enable utilization of sawmill residue for sustainable heat and power production.
[Biomass/Biogas] Polish Bioenergy Project powers up 2-MW biogas CHP(SeeNews) - Oct 5, 2012 - Polish biogas technology firm Bioenergy Project yesterday officially put online a 1.99-MW agricultural biogas-fired combined heat and ...
[Biomass/Biogas] South Korea and Japan importers of pellets and energy chipsSouth Korea and Japan will become large importers of pellets and energy chips in the coming decade, reports the Wood Resource Quarterly...
Turn-key, carbon-negative facilities will be first of their kind in global market....
total: 4 | displaying: 1 - 4
Poll: Reducing CO2 Effectively
Which CO2 reducing technology do you think delivers best value?
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- SMA Releases Online Version of Sunny Design for PV System Configuration
- SMA Prepares for another Year of Regional Forums, Releases 2013 Dates
- BC Bioenergy Network Invests $1.5 M in Fraser richmond Soil and fibre “Energy Garden”
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice
- Inovateus Solar and the Berrien County Youth Fair Association Announce Partnership Agreement for New Net-Zero Solar Powered Expo Arena
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park
- Rising wind farm rentals continue to generate income for landowners
- UK Government Launch The UK Green Investment Bank plc (UK GIB)
- Announcing the Solar Power Mexico conference
Fact of the Week
Utilising the heat in CHP applications means that 70-85% of the energy converted from fuel can be put to use, rather than the 30-50% that is typical for electrical generation alone
Cogen Project Profiles