Blogs & Opinion
Warwick Business School’s Global Energy Group is concerned that details of the new UK Energy Bill released last night will fail to resolve the tension
[Blogs & Opinion] REA comments on Ed Miliband climate and energy speechBloomberg analysis shows renewable power needs 'the greatest care' under Energy Bill....
[Blogs & Opinion] New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-WindGaia-Wind CEO Johnnie Andringa today responded to the new proposals for energy tariffs....
Key decisions due shortly amid concerns for non-domestic solar policy framework....
[Blogs & Opinion] Blogs & Opinion: REA responds to Minister’s comments on onshore windFollowing reports of comments made by Energy Minister John Hayes in today’s Daily Mail and Daily Telegraph , REA Chief Executive Gaynor Hartnell comments:...
[Blogs & Opinion] Following utility price increase announcements, Evance's Kevin Parslow offers an alternative to energy cost uncertainty- It's now common sense for home owners, farmers and schools to invest in a small wind turbine, locking in energy costs for 20 years...
[Blogs & Opinion] Japan announces it will phase out nuclear power by 2040commentary from BNEF's Chris Gadomski....
[Blogs & Opinion] UK Feed in Tariff Review Delay Can Help Refocus on Wider Wind Power Benefits, says Gaia-WindResponding to the announcement that the Government’s review of Feed in Tariffs (FiTs) was to be delayed, Johnnie Andringa, CEO of Gaia-Wind, the UK’s largest ...
[Blogs & Opinion] Blogs & Opinion: Geothermal energy in Indonesia heating upIn 2006, the Indonesian government launched a presidential decree with a bold plan to raise the percentage of the country's renewable sources from 4.5% to 17% by 2025. ...
total: 9 | displaying: 1 - 9
Poll: Increased Electricty Production
If we are to increase the domestic production of electricity, by which means do you think we should do this? Should it be done by building more windpower, hydropower, coal fired plants, nuclear plants or plants fired with biomass?
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- SMA Releases Online Version of Sunny Design for PV System Configuration
- SMA Prepares for another Year of Regional Forums, Releases 2013 Dates
- BC Bioenergy Network Invests $1.5 M in Fraser richmond Soil and fibre “Energy Garden”
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice
- Inovateus Solar and the Berrien County Youth Fair Association Announce Partnership Agreement for New Net-Zero Solar Powered Expo Arena
- Rising wind farm rentals continue to generate income for landowners
- UK Government Launch The UK Green Investment Bank plc (UK GIB)
- Announcing the Solar Power Mexico conference
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park
Poll: PV Challenges
What are the greatest challenges for the PV industry right now?