Blogs & Opinion
Warwick Business School’s Global Energy Group is concerned that details of the new UK Energy Bill released last night will fail to resolve the tension
[Blogs & Opinion] REA comments on Ed Miliband climate and energy speechBloomberg analysis shows renewable power needs 'the greatest care' under Energy Bill....
[Blogs & Opinion] New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-WindGaia-Wind CEO Johnnie Andringa today responded to the new proposals for energy tariffs....
Key decisions due shortly amid concerns for non-domestic solar policy framework....
[Blogs & Opinion] Blogs & Opinion: REA responds to Minister’s comments on onshore windFollowing reports of comments made by Energy Minister John Hayes in today’s Daily Mail and Daily Telegraph , REA Chief Executive Gaynor Hartnell comments:...
[Blogs & Opinion] Following utility price increase announcements, Evance's Kevin Parslow offers an alternative to energy cost uncertainty- It's now common sense for home owners, farmers and schools to invest in a small wind turbine, locking in energy costs for 20 years...
[Blogs & Opinion] Japan announces it will phase out nuclear power by 2040commentary from BNEF's Chris Gadomski....
[Blogs & Opinion] UK Feed in Tariff Review Delay Can Help Refocus on Wider Wind Power Benefits, says Gaia-WindResponding to the announcement that the Government’s review of Feed in Tariffs (FiTs) was to be delayed, Johnnie Andringa, CEO of Gaia-Wind, the UK’s largest ...
[Blogs & Opinion] Blogs & Opinion: Geothermal energy in Indonesia heating upIn 2006, the Indonesian government launched a presidential decree with a bold plan to raise the percentage of the country's renewable sources from 4.5% to 17% by 2025. ...
total: 9 | displaying: 1 - 9
Poll: Increased Electricty Production
If we are to increase the domestic production of electricity, by which means do you think we should do this? Should it be done by building more windpower, hydropower, coal fired plants, nuclear plants or plants fired with biomass?
- Blogs & Opinion: Global Energy Group accuse Government of fudging green energy commitment
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- Could Scotland become a global wave and tidal energy leader?
- New Renewables Directory Sets Record
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice
- Operation and maintenance base completed for the Nordsee Ost wind farm
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park
- Inovateus Solar and the Berrien County Youth Fair Association Announce Partnership Agreement for New Net-Zero Solar Powered Expo Arena
- First offshore wind project proposal for West Coast of US
- SDCL Asia to launch USD 200 million UK China Energy Efficiency Investments Fund
Poll: PV Challenges
What are the greatest challenges for the PV industry right now?