Finance & Investment
The U.S. Department of Energy today announced it would fund its three Bioenergy Research Centers for an additional five-year , subject to continued congressional appropriations.
[Finance & Investment] Green Biologics is Awarded Grant Funding to Advance the Industrial Application of Synthetic BiologyBiobutanol and other C4 chemicals from a range of sustainable and renewable feedstocks....
[Finance & Investment] UK Government Launch The UK Green Investment Bank plc (UK GIB)The ground breaking institution has been funded with £3 billion of Government money and will mobilise additional private capital to make a significant contribution to the development of a green economy....
[Finance & Investment] US corn supply exerting upward pressure on ethanol prices, Bloomberg New Energy Finance reportsIn 2011, the US produced 986m gallons (3.7bn litres) more ethanol than was required by the federal mandate known as the Renewable Fuel ...
[Finance & Investment] Solarvest Bioenergy Inc Announces Non-Brokered Private PlacementSolarvest Bioenergy Inc Announces Non-Brokered Private Placement...
[Finance & Investment] Universal Bioenergy's NDR Energy Signs Contract With Largest Gas Utility in U.S. for Natural Gas StorageAgreement Expected to be a Major Game Changer for Company's Future Strategic Growth....
[Finance & Investment] Universal Bioenergy's NDR Energy Group Awarded Contract to Supply Natural Gas to Major Utility for Electric Power GenerationUniversal Bioenergy Inc. has announced that NDR Energy Group, its subsidiary, was awarded a contract to supply natural gas to one of the largest gas and electric utility companies in the United States for electric power generation. ...
total: 7 | displaying: 1 - 7
Poll: Best For Biofuel?
Which of the following has the most potential as a biofuels?
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- SMA Releases Online Version of Sunny Design for PV System Configuration
- SMA Prepares for another Year of Regional Forums, Releases 2013 Dates
- BC Bioenergy Network Invests $1.5 M in Fraser richmond Soil and fibre “Energy Garden”
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice
- Inovateus Solar and the Berrien County Youth Fair Association Announce Partnership Agreement for New Net-Zero Solar Powered Expo Arena
- Rising wind farm rentals continue to generate income for landowners
- UK Government Launch The UK Green Investment Bank plc (UK GIB)
- Announcing the Solar Power Mexico conference
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park
Did You Know?
Biomass is considered to be one of the key renewable resources of the future at both small- and large-scale levels. It already supplies 14 % of the world’s primary energy consumption
Latest Renewables Jobs