Metso's innovative technology plays a major role again in receiving the Climate Action of the Year Award
Using biomass and waste to generate electricity and district heat reduces CO2 emissions significantly.
[Product Annnouncements] SMA Redefines Residential Solar Market with New Transformerless InverterAfter much anticipation, SMA is now taking orders for its new transformerless inverters designed specifically for the North American market. ...
[Company News] Sino Bioenergy Signs 10-Year Sales ContractSupplying biomass factories with super rice seeds....
Giant solar parking canopies are springing up all over NJ. While designed to capture solar power, they also succeed in overpowering their surroundings. These large, ...
[Product Annnouncements] New Ultra-Thin Ceramic Substrate for Thin Film PVBuffalo, NY – ENrG Inc. announces Thin E-Strate®, an ultra-thin, flexible ceramic membrane for deposition of thin film PV technologies. ...
[Product Annnouncements] Clariant’s heat transfer fluids make Chillventa debutAntifrogen® fluids are the "all-round carefree package" for customers, new corporate-branding also unveiled....
[Product Annnouncements] Cyberhawk adds Land Surveying from the air to its Industrial Inspection OfferingCyberhawk, the leading provider of aerial industrial inspection services using Remotely Operated Aerial Vehicles (ROAVs), has launched a land surveying division to its service offering....
Poll: Best For Biofuel?
Which of the following has the most potential as a biofuels?
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- SMA Releases Online Version of Sunny Design for PV System Configuration
- SMA Prepares for another Year of Regional Forums, Releases 2013 Dates
- BC Bioenergy Network Invests $1.5 M in Fraser richmond Soil and fibre “Energy Garden”
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice
- Inovateus Solar and the Berrien County Youth Fair Association Announce Partnership Agreement for New Net-Zero Solar Powered Expo Arena
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park
- Rising wind farm rentals continue to generate income for landowners
- UK Government Launch The UK Green Investment Bank plc (UK GIB)
- Announcing the Solar Power Mexico conference
Did You Know?
Biomass is considered to be one of the key renewable resources of the future at both small- and large-scale levels. It already supplies 14 % of the world’s primary energy consumption
Latest Renewables Jobs