Supplying biomass factories with super rice seeds.
[Company News] WELTEC Client Wins 'Best AD Project' Award from the British Anaerobic Digestion and Biogas AssociationIn July, WELTEC BIOPOWER client Fernbrook Bio won the 2012 UK AD & Biogas Associations (ADBA) industry award for “Best Biogas Project”. ...
After half a year of non-stop operation of the first biogas processing plant, ETW is pleased with the successful product launch of its new processing technology....
[Company News] Universal Bioenergy Announces NDR Energy Completes First Transaction With New Gas Supplier, Deliveries of Gas to Begin in JuneIRVINE, Calif., May 24, 2012 (GlobeNewswire via COMTEX) -- Universal Bioenergy Inc., (otcmarkets:UBRG), a publicly traded independent diversified energy company, that markets natural gas, ...
[Company News] Phono Solar partners with PODPASSIVPhono Solar to exclusively manufacture, sell and distribute POD PV solar lamps around the globe...
It has also acquired a 201 hectare eucalyptus plantation and the land rights....
[Company News] Tokyo Electron Announces Acquisition of Oerlikon SolarTokyo Electron Ltd. (TEL) today announced that it has concluded an agreement for the transfer of Oerlikon Solar (Headquarters: Switzerland; CEO: Helmut Frankenberger) stock with OC Oerlikon Corporation AG (Headquarters: Switzerland; CEO: Dr. Michael Buscher). Oerlikon Solar is a wholly-owned subsidiary of OC Oerlikon....
[Company News] Universal Bioenergy Announces Record Sales of $71.74 Million For 2011 -- Achieves 73.75% in Annual GrowthUniversal Bioenergy Inc., a publicly traded independent diversified energy company, announced today that it set a new all time peak and a new record in sales revenue of over $71.74 million, for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2011....
Mt. Poso Cogeneration Company, a subsidiary of DTE Energy Services (DTEES) and Macpherson Energy, has completed the conversion of cogeneration power plant in Kern County, California from coal to 100% biomass fuel....
[Company News] Obey optimises bioenergy yield: A proven way of boosting the energy value of wooden biomassSince the global increase in energy use is showing few signs of slowing down, sustainable energy solutions have to be developed....
total: 10 | displaying: 1 - 10
Poll: Best For Biofuel?
Which of the following has the most potential as a biofuels?
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- SMA Releases Online Version of Sunny Design for PV System Configuration
- SMA Prepares for another Year of Regional Forums, Releases 2013 Dates
- BC Bioenergy Network Invests $1.5 M in Fraser richmond Soil and fibre “Energy Garden”
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice
- Inovateus Solar and the Berrien County Youth Fair Association Announce Partnership Agreement for New Net-Zero Solar Powered Expo Arena
- UK Government Launch The UK Green Investment Bank plc (UK GIB)
- Announcing the Solar Power Mexico conference
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park
- Rising wind farm rentals continue to generate income for landowners
Did You Know?
Biomass is considered to be one of the key renewable resources of the future at both small- and large-scale levels. It already supplies 14 % of the world’s primary energy consumption
Latest Renewables Jobs