Research & Analysis
The report provides a clear understanding and deep insights into the global cellulosic ethanol market.
[Research & Analysis] Bio-Based ECH & Biomethanol Growing Exponentially, Will Exceed 1 Billion Lbs. by 2021The bio-based chemicals market has continued steady and solid growth in the past two years, helped along by stabilization in glycerin prices to achieve a market of $3.6 billion in 2011....
[Research & Analysis] New Global Biofuels Market Report 2011-2015The Global Biofuels market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to ...
[Research & Analysis] Investment Shift for Algae Biofuels, Market to Grow 43.1% Annually Through 2015: SBI BulletinNEW YORK, NY, Jul 30, 2012 --- Buoyed by public and private R&D, industry investment from the public and private sectors, fossil fuel prices, and ...
[Research & Analysis] Wood fiber costs for the European pulp industry have fallen from the record highs of 2011, reports the Wood Resource QuarterlyWood costs for many European pulp mills have fallen the past six months as the pulp market has weakened. In the Nordic countries, pulp log and wood chip prices have fallen 11-15 percent from last spring....
[Research & Analysis] Universal Bioenergy Announces New Aggressive Plans for Major Expansion - Future Outlook is StrongPlans More Multi-Million Dollar Acquisitions to Create a Diversified Energy Powerhouse....
[Research & Analysis] Research & Markets - Renewable Electricity Trading ReportThe report is targeted at companies active in the power generation and supply market and in related markets....
total: 7 | displaying: 1 - 7
Poll: Best For Biofuel?
Which of the following has the most potential as a biofuels?
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- SMA Releases Online Version of Sunny Design for PV System Configuration
- SMA Prepares for another Year of Regional Forums, Releases 2013 Dates
- BC Bioenergy Network Invests $1.5 M in Fraser richmond Soil and fibre “Energy Garden”
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice
- Inovateus Solar and the Berrien County Youth Fair Association Announce Partnership Agreement for New Net-Zero Solar Powered Expo Arena
- RenewableUK welcomes announcement of first Marine Energy Park
- Rising wind farm rentals continue to generate income for landowners
- UK Government Launch The UK Green Investment Bank plc (UK GIB)
- Announcing the Solar Power Mexico conference
Did You Know?
Biomass is considered to be one of the key renewable resources of the future at both small- and large-scale levels. It already supplies 14 % of the world’s primary energy consumption
Latest Renewables Jobs