3rd annual Wind Power Mexico
29-30 May 2013, Camino Real Polanco, Mexico City, Mexico
Returning for a third year Wind Power Mexico will once again play host to the key players in the Mexican wind industry, making the most of the abundant resources and exploring the vast potential of the market.
In 2012, Mexico posted a massive 119% increase in installed wind-power capacity, more than doubling the 519 megawatts it had in 2011- one of the world’s highest annual growth rates. With the government backing a target for 12GW installed capacity by 2020, join us at Wind Power Mexico and place your organization at the forefront of the market.
- Blogs & Opinion: Global Energy Group accuse Government of fudging green energy commitment
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- Could Scotland become a global wave and tidal energy leader?
- New Renewables Directory Sets Record
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice