Solar Power Mexico 2012
15-16 May 2012, Mexico City, Mexico
Until now Mexico’s vast solar resource has remained exploited only at a domestic scale for solar thermal heating and rural electrification. However as Mexican policies begin to open up the market, the price of solar technologies fall and European developers increasingly turn towards Latin America, Mexico’s potential is beginning to be realized.
The Solar Power Mexico conference and exhibition aims for the first time to unite key international players in this growing industry to drive forward government support, promote financial backing and provide a platform for discussion on how the Mexican solar industry can become a global market leader
- Blogs & Opinion: Global Energy Group accuse Government of fudging green energy commitment
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- Could Scotland become a global wave and tidal energy leader?
- New Renewables Directory Sets Record
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice