Photovoltaics Summit 2012
16-18 April 2012, San Diego, California
The 7th annual Photovoltaics Summit will take place April 16-18, 2012, at The Westin in San Diego, California. The conference will address the issues, markets and technological advancements that will drive PV developments in 2012 and beyond. This year’s event will examine all of the successes and challenges the industry has faced over the past decade, and provide attendees with the knowledge they need to compete and succeed in the coming years.
Some of the session highlights will include: U.S. and Global PV Markets, Developments in Testing & Performance, Emerging Technologies, Residential PV Applications, Smart Grid Impacts, and many more. There will also be multiple networking breaks, allowing attendees to make valuable contacts throughout the course of the conference.
In addition, the April 18 schedule will feature an afternoon joint session with our co-located event, Concentrating Solar Thermal Power 2012. This unique format will unite solar industry experts from both sectors to discuss Utility-Scale issues that impact the entire industry. As an added perk, attendees of Photovoltaics Summit 2012 can elect to attend the April 19 session of Concentrating Solar Thermal Power for an additional cost of only $499 — providing additional opportunities for learning and networking.
For more information or to register, log on to www.photovoltaicssummit.com.
- Blogs & Opinion: Global Energy Group accuse Government of fudging green energy commitment
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- Could Scotland become a global wave and tidal energy leader?
- New Renewables Directory Sets Record
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice