World Biofuels Markets Congress & Exhibition
12 – 14 March 2013 Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“Honestly, I don't know what you could do better.” Rockwell Automation
Due to popular demand the 8th annual World Biofuels Markets Congress & Exhibition will return, for just one more year before moving venue, to the Beurs-World Trade Center in Rotterdam. Once again we will join together with over 1500 representatives from across the entire biofuels value chain to discuss the most cutting edge matters in the bioenergy space.
For more information visit www.worldbiofuelsmarkets.com
“One of the best organised and informative conferences that I have attended over a 35 year career” Circa Group
2012: The Most Successful Year Yet
Watch highlights from 2012 to see why this is the largest, most influencial and globally attended biofuels congress and exhibition in Europe: www.youtube.com/worldbiofuelsmarkets
"This is the number one event for biofuels globally" Starsupply
Why attend in 2013?
To continue to offer you the value you need, we are deepening our agendas to provide a more in-depth analysis of the hottest areas in biofuels.
Whether you attend World Biofuels Markets to hear about just one key biofuels area or you use the event to get a bird’s eye view of the entire industry, this year’s agenda will cater for your needs.
- BioFeedstocks *Now a 3 day conference*
- Aviation *Now a 2 day conference*
- Sustainability, Certification & iLUC *Now a 2 day conference*
- Advanced Biofuels *Now a 2 day conference*
- Finance & Investment *Now a 2 day conference*
- Biofuels & Sustainable Agriculture *Now a 2 day conference*
- Emerging Markets
- Biorefinery Platforms
- Downstream Partnerships
- Biodiesel Production & Trading
- The Water Debate *New for 2013*
- Industrial Biotechnology *New for 2013*
- Sustainable Agriculture *New for 2013*
If you are interested in attending the 2013 Congress, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be notified as soon as registration is open.
Build relationships and drive sales at World Biofuels Markets Congress: Europe's largest biofuels exhibition and congress
Our bespoke sponsorship and exhibition packages are designed to ensure you meet and exceed your business objectives. If you are looking to win prospective clients, strengthen existing relationships or enhance your company profile, please contact our business development team today.
Call now to secure your prime position at the industry's leading event:
Contact Chris Lewis
Tel: +44 (0)203 355 4224
- Blogs & Opinion: Global Energy Group accuse Government of fudging green energy commitment
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- Could Scotland become a global wave and tidal energy leader?
- New Renewables Directory Sets Record
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice