Biogas East & Midwest 2012
19 – 20 June 2012, Chicago
The 2nd annual Biogas East & Midwest conference will bring together industry leaders from the East and Midwest to put a spotlight on the biogas feedstock value chains that hold untapped potential for developing profitable projects, with a particular focus on how to capitalize on the high energy yields of food and organic waste streams, whilst exploring the emerging opportunities in the waste water treatment sector.
· The 5th biogas event to be held in the US - proven track record in the industry
· The only event that brings together representation for the entire value chain specifically for the East and MidWestern biogas industry
· Develop strategy in the absence of 1603- what are the necessary changes to attract investment into your project?
· Explore the market development of different biogas feedstocks- what sectors present the most attractive opportunities?
· Hear from a host of project case studies- lessons learned to consider for your next project
· Discover how biogas upgrading can expand the market for your project
· Focus on the progress of the natural gas vehicle market and implications expanding the market for biogas producers
· Widened focus to include Canada, how you can enter this developing market
· Draw upon the experiences of European companies, what can the US market learn?
Key topics to be addressed:
· Market Overview, Legislation and Policy
· Financing Biogas Projects
· Feedstock Overview I: Food and Organic Waste
· Biogas Upgrading for the Gas Grid and Working with Utilities
· Biomethane: Tapping into the Vehicle Market
· Feedstock overview II: Waste Water Treatment, and Agriculture
· Lessons from the Experiences of European Companies for the US Market
· Feedstock overview III: Landfill and MSW
To register and for more information:
- Blogs & Opinion: Global Energy Group accuse Government of fudging green energy commitment
- Geothermal industry leads the way towards a more sustainable 2012
- Riverbank Power and enXco, an EDF Energies Nouvelles Company, enter Joint Venture
- Could Scotland become a global wave and tidal energy leader?
- New Renewables Directory Sets Record
- New UK Tariff Proposals Will Not Halt Energy Price Rises says Gaia-Wind
- Brightsource Energy's Power Tower Technology Selected by Sasol for South African Solar Power Plant Design
- New research centre to support the UK’s booming offshore wind industry
- US Army Receives USD$7 Billion For Renewable Energy Projects
- Geothermal Energy Association report and Riverbank's joint venture with enXco tops charts, with SMA America featuring twice